IT.COM

question I think I want to liquidate some of my domains, what is the best place to do this?

NameSilo
Watch

Zarkoza

Established Member
Impact
Hello everyone! It's been a while. Things have been crazy. I've been doing a lot of thinking about this domaining game, and I think I would like to go ahead and start liquidating my domains. I have a big list of domains I'd like to start working on getting rid of. Looking to sell most in the range between $20 and $60?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I had some luck listing domains at nameliquidate (sold a few within 9-21 usd range), but money-wise I had better results setting a low (100-200 usd) buy-now price at afternic.

Last edited:
•••
try namepros.com auction with $0 starting bid

•••
If you have time before expiry, you can absolutely try your luck in the major marketplaces. For expired or expiring domains in particular, NameLiquidate.com is about as efficient as it gets.

There is a private auction feature now at Epik -- it works both Epik and non-Epik names. Some folks are promoting names on ClubHouse but using auctions to drive competitive bidding.

In Epik you will find that feature here -- see second item in Marketplace menu.

upload_2021-2-14_9-10-39.png

I will see if @Sumeeth can post a how-to article. It is a new feature.

Good luck!

•••
If you have time before expiry, you can absolutely try your luck in the major marketplaces. For expired or expiring domains in particular, NameLiquidate.com is about as efficient as it gets.

There is a private auction feature now at Epik -- it works both Epik and non-Epik names. Some folks are promoting names on ClubHouse but using auctions to drive competitive bidding.

Show attachment 182616

Good luck!
Hello Rob, Place a domain on a private auction? How to do it? I have tried it doesn't work, clicking on the link nothing

•••
•••
Namejet and Godaddy Auctions are best places for to sell your domains from $69-100

•••
•••
•••
I had some luck listing domains at nameliquidate (sold a few within 9-21 usd range), but money-wise I had better results setting a low (100-200 usd) buy-now price at afternic.

Thank you for your response! I'll look into this!

•••

Show attachment 182616

Good luck!

Thank you for the advice! I will definitely look into this! :D

•••

Show attachment 182616

Good luck!
Hi Rob,

Here is the brief KB article for Epik Private auction - https://www.epik.com/support/knowledgebase/how-to-submit-domains-to-a-epik-private-auction/

Thanks,
Sumeeth

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back