Domain Empire

I Spend 0000$ for first page on Google...

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I have started my website directory in aug-2006. Today i am on the first page of google for high value keyword "website directory.Not only google yahoo and many more search engine shows my website directory on the first page.

In these last few months i have spend 00000$. for getting this position.

Thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Great! Now... Want to tell us how you did it?! :P

•••
Any advice on how to get on the top of google and yahoo would be appreciated. Also congrats on getting ranked that high.

•••
Actually, you're 6th-7th on Google for the keyword "website directory", which is still a fair achievement.

NAS125 said:
Great! Now... Want to tell us how you did it?! :P
Probably by posting that link in as many places as he can using that keyword, note that it even has 'website directory' as the text for the link in his signature.

•••
I didn't see you anywhere in the first 15 pages.

•••
i guess that was short lived

•••
david.amherst said:
I didn't see you anywhere in the first 15 pages.

He's #5 for me.

•••
•••
Very impressive.
And that's a very competitve phrase.

•••
when I was getting no results I was leaving out the double quotes
when I entered "Website Directory", it was #4

•••
06 position in Google for me
by the way you spend $xx,xxx for this ? !!!

•••
•••
111111z said:
when I was getting no results I was leaving out the double quotes
when I entered "Website Directory", it was #4
With double quotes it doesn't mean anything. No user searches for "website directory" in quotes. The keyphrase is what matters, and at that, I didn't find him in the first fifteen pages. I doubt that he has gotten any traffic from "website directory", except for a few of us checking out his website.

•••
david.amherst said:
With double quotes it doesn't mean anything. No user searches for "website directory" in quotes. The keyphrase is what matters, and at that, I didn't find him in the first fifteen pages. I doubt that he has gotten any traffic from "website directory", except for a few of us checking out his website.

the results are without quote only check it out again.

Thanks

•••
wouldn't you have been better spending the money of advertising like adwords to make sure you are up there with your own keywords rather than using "" and such

none the less it's a good achivement, but a costly one by the sounds of it?

•••
Can we clear this up: Does "0000$" mean "thousands" or "nothing"?

•••
Nice job, first page result for me for zihh.com on #8
Should bring you some decent traffic.

How long have you been working on this Raju?

•••
Damion said:
Nice job, first page result for me for zihh.com on #8
Should bring you some decent traffic.

How long have you been working on this Raju?

I am working on this from last 6 months.
and i am preparing one article about how i did it i will soon post it here.

Thanks

•••
shows up as #6 for me on google without the quotes

•••
raju79 said:
I am working on this from last 6 months.
and i am preparing one article about how i did it i will soon post it here.

Thanks

So when you worked for this 6 months you can't say that you spended $00000, it costed your work, how much is the minimum payment per 1/h of work in your region ?

•••
dnb8 said:
So when you worked for this 6 months you can't say that you spended $00000, it costed your work, how much is the minimum payment per 1/h of work in your region ?
Obviously it cost him his time, he's saying that he didn't have to spend anything. There is a difference between labor and having to spend money.

•••
there are millions of ways to promote your site free of charge and get high rankings ;)

•••
thats kool so how did you make it without spending even a $$$?
Anyway I am waiting for your article.

•••
what kind of traffic are you getting from having that position?

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back