NameSilo

I sold domain on Afternic but payment not received in my bank.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

mani0307

Account Suspended (Warnings)
Impact
Hello everyone have you faced issue from afternic about payment delayed i sold domain on afternic bin price $1799 and afternic issued payment on 9 july, 2019 but still today i have not received payment in my bank account afternic told me payment not returned please contact your bank but when i asked my bank they told me we have not any pending payment of you.
Have you any one faced similar issue?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Never faced such issue, generally Afternic payments are fast. I think you should call them and get a transfer receipt or some kind of payment document, that you can further go and show to your bank.

•••
Never faced such issue, generally Afternic payments are fast. I think you should call them and get a transfer receipt or some kind of payment document, that you can further go and show to your bank.
Afternic send me transfer receipts and i represent in my bank but they told me there is no pending payment in our end

•••
Afternic send me transfer receipts and i represent in my bank but they told me there is no pending payment in our end

Can you tell what sort of transfer receipts were those ? A Swift copy or what ?

•••
It was payment receipts to my bank

•••
It was payment receipts to my bank

Do you have new updates? i might have the same issue, i contact support today, they told me they need to look into it

•••
Afternic told me 'we are now contacting your bank' but my bank still saying no payment or transaction pending our end.

•••
did you hear from afternic.com? i have domain sold while ago, just find out i did not receive funds too, email them last week, haven't hear anything about it yet, does anyone else haven't receive their funds after the domain been sold at afternic?

•••
did you hear from afternic.com? i have domain sold while ago, just find out i did not receive funds too, email them last week, haven't hear anything about it yet, does anyone else haven't receive their funds after the domain been sold at afternic?
Im touch with them and they updating me.
When afternic payment sent you?

•••
Im touch with them and they updating me.
When afternic payment sent you?

Few weeks ago, i was try to find a record of a payment from 2 years ago, but i can't find that payment from any of my bank accounts, will keep you update

•••
But afternic sent me payment 9th july and yesterday i received email from afternic that payment rejected by remote bank for internal.policy please update your payment info we will send again.
But i have received funds in same bank from afternic before this.

•••
Few weeks ago, i was try to find a record of a payment from 2 years ago, but i can't find that payment from any of my bank accounts, will keep you update
Mean you waiting less then 2 month

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back