IT.COM

discuss Sold domain on Afternic payment not received

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

mani0307

Account Suspended (Warnings)
Impact
i sold a domain in August and domain transfered to buyer afternic sent payment to me on 3rd september but payment not reached in my bank account afternic provided me payment receipts i present on my bank and bank told me: we can't trace payment because your sender send payment via intermediary bank and afternic said we have sent payment and if payment bounce back can take weeks.. so any one faced issue similar because money still not in my bank and afternic just saying we have sent...
Please guide how can i solve this situation?

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
And im rece
Use Bitcoin in future
Afternic support bitcoin?
And im receiving payment from dan without any issue..

•••
more than 1 month and still im waiting for my payment... i closed $2400 transaction last week on dan and dan sent me payment into my same bank that im using on afternic..

•••
SH sent me into my payoneer and no issue..
Brandpa sent me into my transferwise no issue...
And im facing issue 2nd time on afternic...

•••
have you called their number?

•••
have you called their number?
yes but they told me on this time payment sent and not returned so if bounce back then can take weeks... i'm very upset afternic should trace payment and there is no right hold the payment...

•••
Do not worry you will get paid once payment bounce back . Happened with me payment gone for 1 month after many call our banking system did not trace any payment with their receipt . Do not call afternic again and again otherwise they will close your account due to security reasons .

Q1 / You select USD or PKR ?

Interesting thing i received payment with $700 Profit because of USD Rate :xf.grin:

sale was High XXXX -

Regards

•••
Do not worry you will get paid once payment bounce back . Happened with me payment gone for 1 month after many call our banking system did not trace any payment with their receipt . Do not call afternic again and again otherwise they will close your account due to security reasons .

Q1 / You select USD or PKR ?

Interesting thing i received payment with $700 Profit because of USD Rate :xf.grin:

sale was High XXXX -

Regards
Yes you right i'm facing second time but can you tell me why payment bounce back because i have received previous payment from afternic within 3 days and how can i find intermediary bank?

•••
Yes you right i'm facing second time but can you tell me why payment bounce back because i have received previous payment from afternic within 3 days and how can i find intermediary bank?
You will receive payment in one working day once afternic send again . Do not want to say but our banking fault :(

Recently i sold a domain and did not receive payout after calling bank / said your payment on hold for security reasons , provide some proof . lol i did not receive any call from bank regarding payment but when i called they said yes there is a pending payment ;)

•••
You will receive payment in one working day once afternic send again . Do not want to say but our banking fault :(

Recently i sold a domain and did not receive payout after calling bank / said your payment on hold for security reasons , provide some proof . lol i did not receive any call from bank regarding payment but when i called they said yes there is a pending payment ;)
Oh sad... after how many weeks payment reverse?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back