Dynadot

.cc I owned lots of .cc, such as businesscard.cc, cookmall.cc

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

youdn

Established Member
Impact
I owned lots of .cc, such as businesscard.cc, cookmall.cc. How can I sell them soon? I had the sale page for each domain, but no bids up to now. Can somebody give some advice?
Thanks.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
make a list of potential buyers/users and contact them. you can use your local yellowpages/etc and the internet for starters. the usual response rate is 1 out of 25 these days.. but depends on how targeted your list is really.

•••
make a list of potential buyers/users and contact them. you can use your local yellowpages/etc and the internet for starters. the usual response rate is 1 out of 25 these days.. but depends on how targeted your list is really.
Thanks a lot. I will try.

•••
I see LLL.cc is having fair market. Check aftermarket sales and decide.

•••
•••
Sorry, but i don't really believe that .cc can work with such mediocre keywords. .cc works with chips, or ultra strong keywords. Imho of course. Good luck.

•••
Are they all two-word .cc ?

•••
You're going to have a difficult time selling any of those names if the two names you listed are any indication of the rest of your .cc portfolio.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back