Dan.com

I might be little impatient but I am new here. Can you give your experience with domain selling below? Thanks - stakermeta.com

Dynadot

buyhelsinki

Impact
I am wondering if I will ever make to sell my domains (stakermeta.com, metalve.com, buymetacrafts.com). Do you think these are bad domain names or how long it takes for a domain to sell? I appreciate your experiences.

jhm

Top Contributor
Impact
Truly, I think you'll struggle with these

Staker Meta
Meta Stake (saleable)

Metalve
Meta Metal (saleable)

Buy Meta Crafts
Meta Buy / Meta Craft(s) (saleable)

I don't claim to be perfect, I've registered trash / questionable things. Sometimes its good to get a different perspective on certain domains. I'd let them drop, and move on. IMO

Last edited:

buyhelsinki

Impact
Truly, I think you'll struggle with these

Staker Meta
Meta Stake (saleable)

Metalve
Meta Metal (saleable)

Buy Meta Crafts
Meta Buy / Meta Craft(s) (saleable)

I don't claim to be perfect, I've registered trash / questionable things. Sometimes its good to get a different perspective on domains. I'd let them drop, and move on. IMO
Thanks for your opinion. I have personally bought trash names before aswell as I have been blind and not experienced enough with sales.

Revisiting

Established Member
Impact
It's far to easy to become over-creative around a key word. Before you know it your of the opinion that you've created something desirable and completely unique. Well the truth is it is indeed completely unique and unfortunately completely undesirable. I can't see a buyer willing to buy on the secondary market when they could make-up similar domains all day lone. Plus they now have the choice of probably hundreds (if not thousands) more relevant compound words around that Meta bandwagon

buyhelsinki

Impact
It's far to easy to become over-creative around a key word. Before you know it your of the opinion that you've created something desirable and completely unique. Well the truth is it is indeed completely unique and unfortunately completely undesirable. I can't see a buyer willing to buy on the secondary market when they could make-up similar domains all day lone. Plus they now have the choice of probably hundreds (if not thousands) more relevant compound words around that Meta bandwagon
Good point, thanks!

Top down