IT.COM

I might be little impatient but I am new here. Can you give your experience with domain selling below? Thanks - stakermeta.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

buyhelsinki

Established Member
Impact
I am wondering if I will ever make to sell my domains (stakermeta.com, metalve.com, buymetacrafts.com). Do you think these are bad domain names or how long it takes for a domain to sell? I appreciate your experiences.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
''Impatient'' and ''domaining''

These terms are incompatible.
Good luck to your journey.

Last edited:
•••
''Impatient'' and ''domaining''

These terms are incompatible.
Good luck to your journey.
That is very true. I have chosen a difficult path for my adhd. Do you have experience successfully selling these?

•••
Truly, I think you'll struggle with these

Staker Meta
Meta Stake (saleable)

Metalve
Meta Metal (saleable)

Buy Meta Crafts
Meta Buy / Meta Craft(s) (saleable)

I don't claim to be perfect, I've registered trash / questionable things. Sometimes its good to get a different perspective on certain domains. I'd let them drop, and move on. IMO

Last edited:
•••
Truly, I think you'll struggle with these

Staker Meta
Meta Stake (saleable)

Metalve
Meta Metal (saleable)

Buy Meta Crafts
Meta Buy / Meta Craft(s) (saleable)

I don't claim to be perfect, I've registered trash / questionable things. Sometimes its good to get a different perspective on domains. I'd let them drop, and move on. IMO
Thanks for your opinion. I have personally bought trash names before aswell as I have been blind and not experienced enough with sales.

•••
Meta+lve ( lve=love I guess)
Metal+ve so what's the 've' for this time?

I wish the buyer could see it from my standpoint. But it boils down to who's in need of the domain. I won't renew either. I'm still a newbie though

•••
It's far to easy to become over-creative around a key word. Before you know it your of the opinion that you've created something desirable and completely unique. Well the truth is it is indeed completely unique and unfortunately completely undesirable. I can't see a buyer willing to buy on the secondary market when they could make-up similar domains all day lone. Plus they now have the choice of probably hundreds (if not thousands) more relevant compound words around that Meta bandwagon

•••
•••
It's far to easy to become over-creative around a key word. Before you know it your of the opinion that you've created something desirable and completely unique. Well the truth is it is indeed completely unique and unfortunately completely undesirable. I can't see a buyer willing to buy on the secondary market when they could make-up similar domains all day lone. Plus they now have the choice of probably hundreds (if not thousands) more relevant compound words around that Meta bandwagon
Good point, thanks!

•••
Back