Domain Empire

domain I need your help I'm selling a premium domain URGENT PLZ - SunHype .com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Jackson Mayne

Impact
Hello lovely people..

i am in the process of selling a premium domain name and i want to know if i am doing the right thing.. so i will not influence your opinion with the offered figure. but i would love that you give me your honest appraisal for such domain name.

the domain name is: SunHype .com
the 3 serious buyers are:
- Sun Shades New Startup E-commerce Website
- A famous Bikini E-commerce website
- A Medical Company that manufacture and sells Sun Protection Products.

Please let me know your honest appraisal.

Thank you Thank you
Jack

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Don't believe the hype without knowing your offer take it and run. reg fee for an appraisal.

•••
It's a short brandable, but doesn't really mean anything.

$500 - $1,500 for an inbound BIN. But it seems like you're trying to outbound it... but judging by this thread, it's not going to go very well.

•••
It's a short brandable, but doesn't really mean anything.

$500 - $1,500 for an inbound BIN. But it seems like you're trying to outbound it... but judging by this thread, it's not going to go very well.

Thank you Barman,
i am not trying to outbound anything in here... i have three offers i have to make my mind before Friday 2 PM i got very late in posting this.. and by the way two of the offers are slightly higher than the amount you offered so i believe i am on the right track.

it is my first time to sell a domain name and i am scared to be honest. i heard stories .. i will actually ask you if you know any escrow service that may handle the process and guarantee my money

Thank you very much.

•••
Don't believe the hype without knowing your offer take it and run. reg fee for an appraisal.

I am sorry but i could not exactly get your point!
may you please explain further.

Thank you

•••
I don't see value in the domain if I received any offer I would accept it. I also think by the time your done making a thread about it you have lost your buyer.

•••
Thank you Barman,
i am not trying to outbound anything in here... i have three offers i have to make my mind before Friday 2 PM i got very late in posting this.. and by the way two of the offers are slightly higher than the amount you offered so i believe i am on the right track.

it is my first time to sell a domain name and i am scared to be honest. i heard stories .. i will actually ask you if you know any escrow service that may handle the process and guarantee my money

Thank you very much.

OK if they're offering 2-2.5K then that's something I'd definitely take.

You can use Undeveloped.com or Escrow.com for doing the transaction.

•••
I don't see value in the domain if I received any offer I would accept it. I also think by the time your done making a thread about it you have lost your buyer.

Oh Ok thank you very much
The 3 offers i received are between 1400 and 1800 so i wanted to make sure i am not losing on a big thing in here as i have no experience in this at all.

I informed the three buyers that i will ask around for appraisals and one of them actually recommended NamePros website.. (i hope it is not you!)

Thank you very much i think i will go on with the highest offer.

would you plz recommend any escrow service that may guarantee this deal?

Thanks

•••
It is not me I honestly wouldn't try with it to begin with. Close any of them and let us know but I see plenty of first time posters here telling porky pies. All you need to know from us if it is of high value and your lowballing yourself if accept offer but it is not the case.

Last edited:
•••

careful there bud ;)
based on his wording, this guy actually thinks u made him 1.5k offer.. next thing you know you'll need to pay up. ;)

•••

Thanks a lot Braman .. the highest offer is 1800 so i think i will go with that.
i will check the two services..

Thank you very much again, this is an amazing community.

•••
careful there bud ;)
based on his wording, this guy actually thinks u made him 1.5k offer.. next thing you know you'll need to pay up. ;)

No No No.. i meant appraisal..
i am sorry.. it is just that i am very hyped and i know it is not an offer.

•••
It is not me I honestly wouldn't try with it to begin with. Close any of them and let us know but I see plenty of first time posters here telling porky pies. All you need to know from us if it is of high value and your lowballing yourself if accept offer but it is not the case.

Thank you for your advice it really helped me alot.
and thanks to everyone who shared his opinion as well.

i think i am satisfied with the answer i got .. i will let you all know when the deal is done.

Thank you very much.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back