Domain Empire

I lost 5 (ccc.com) domains from my GoDaddy.com Account

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hello Everyone,

Today, I checked my account and I found that three domains (ccc.coms) are lost from my account and they weren't expired.

I bought them in 2008 and kept renewing them on time.

So, please could you guide me about a way to recover them back again?

Thank you.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
@stub, Here you are the new mail received from godaddy.

I am not happy about one part of it that they keep ignoring the confirmation of the 5 stolen domains and they just say "domain name(s)"

Dear Moustafa,
Thank you for your continued patience as we attempt to have the domain name(S) returned to you. We have heard back from Ename and unfortunately they will not work with us to come to a resolution. Although this is a setback, we have not given up. Today we have appealed to the registry, Verisign, in hopes that they will assist with returning the domain name(S). There are some things to be aware of in this process:
1. This is not a quick process. Verisign requires time to review our request. It make take up to a couple weeks to receive a decision.
2. There is no guarantee Verisign will decide in our favor. If this occurs, we have exhausted our options in regard to your transfer dispute so you will need to consult with your own legal counsel.
3. If the decision is found in our favor, Ename has two weeks to appeal the decision to prevent the names from being returned. Should they appeal, we cannot predict the outcome of their appeal.
We want you to know we are fighting for you and are doing everything in our power to help you get the domain name(S) returned. We will provide you with prompt updates as they become available.
Kind Regards,

Alex H
Transfer Disputes
GoDaddy

•••
@moustafa - Looks exactly the same as the previous message :( I would simply write back asking why the won't specify which of your domain names they will be contacting Verisign over. Is it all of these, list names. That way they only need to say "yes", if they answer at all.

•••
@stub, i just did that so i hope that they confirm about all domains.
I wish that they are taking the issue seriously not just extending the time!

•••
Oh. I think they are taking it seriously. I don't think they would have told you all the above if they were not taking it seriously. Of course the outcome with Verisign could go either way :(

•••
Oh. I think they are taking it seriously. I don't think they would have told you all the above if they were not taking it seriously. Of course the outcome with Verisign could go either way :(

Hello Stub, they responded and said that they appealed with the 5 stolen domains to verisign.
Shall i send then any message?

•••
That's great news. No I don't think you need to send them a reply. Now you are not dealing with a registrar to registrar cooperation, I'm am more hopeful you will see a positive result. But of course it depends if they have used persuasive arguments to Verisign, and the willingness of Verisign to listen to these arguments. But I think everybody in this are probably getting pissed off with this repeatedly happening. Which I think is a good sign for you. Good Luck.

PS: By admitting they have approached Verisign about these 5 stolen domains, is virtually the same as they are admitting they have been stolen from GoDaddy. I think that might be a first :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back