NameSilo

status-duplicate I like Rob, But Epik staff have skewed ALL POLLS!!!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ja Kai

Account Closed (Requested)
Impact
Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
And on Twitter too.

The folks that don't use Epik are at a competitive disadvantage. That's just a fact. You can choose any provider you like but I just don't see anyone closing the gap on value, service or innovation.

Who is Epik? Is this a promotion post?

•••
it's about EPIK employees voting in polls when their numbers here far out way the proportion of, say, godaddy
That's not Epik's problem. That would be GoDaddy's problem. The more the merrier. Maybe someone should tell Godaddy they need more employee involvement here.

Last edited:
•••
ROB - Ja Kai screaming!!!

You just blew your chance at redemption. This thread isn't about Epik giving me an advantage - it's about EPIK employees voting in polls when their numbers here far out way the proportion of, say, godaddy - who have two I believe.

You just Self-Promoted again!!!! URG!!!

I agree with this wise fellow:

upload_2020-3-6_14-5-44.png

•••
•••
I am definitely having fun! I just cancelled both Netflix and Amazon Prime. (y)
I guarantee you will reconsider at least Netflix soon.🤣

•••
That is correct.

We also did a massive re-tooling of BitMitigate after we acquiring them, refactoring the code and migrate the service to our own instances of ASN and BGP and on our IPv4 ranges.

We have since added data center nodes all over the world, and are just about to light up a 500% capacity increase in USA.

I would not underestimate what @Miao and his team are capable of doing. They are going up against a $6 billion market cap cloudflare.

Anyway, it definitely is our tech and it definitely works.
OMG - You just can't help yourself. STOP self-promoting in random threads.

I am making a new thread - "Epik updates from the CEO himself, Rob Monster"

•••
•••

Didn't you say a few posts earlier that Rob should be allowed to defend himself,

Well he is defending himself against accusations that were made earlier about Epik services.

If he uses the name Epik or its services in the right context to respond to others that should not be considered promotion,

But I agree that if Rob intentionally mentions Epik and its services in every thread without just cause then that would be unacceptable.

IMO

•••
Didn't you say a few posts earlier that Rob should be allowed to defend himself,

Well he is defending himself against accusations that were made earlier about Epik services.

If he uses the name Epik or its services in the right context to respond to others that should not be considered promotion,

But I agree that if Rob intentionally mentions Epik and its services in every thread without just cause then that would be unacceptable.

IMO
Yes - Defend himself from besmirching remarks... Not a new angle on how Epik can help 'YOU"

•••
•••

I am making a new thread - "Epik updates from the CEO himself, Rob Monster"

That response wasn't selfpromotion. It was an acknowledgement of facts that I posted after a user posted some serious allegations.

I'm not afraid of reporting any inappropriate promotion, and have done so in the past, and quite recently, but this is definitely on topic, after being called out by someone else.

It's a pitty mods decided to delete some of my post in response to this user. He was attacking, I was providing facts. That info is lost.

•••
•••
I'll just pray for you - because you can't discern the hue of any other light. That was promotional again.

Nope, this entire thread is a lemon grove. Prayers welcome though. Seriously, they help.

•••
Yes - Defend himself from besmirching remarks... Not a new angle on how Epik can help 'YOU"

Well he should be allowed to both defend himself against personal attacks and also as the CEO it's his duty to defend Epik and its services against what he might consider to be false claims.

Lets be balanced and fair about this whole promotion issue, in all honesty the responsibility falls on NamePros to keep things in order and not to allow an environment that encourages controversy and hostility (although threads like these bring a lot of traffic and so no one is in a rush to do anything about this situation).

IMO

•••
I'll just pray for you - because you can't discern the hue of any other light. That was promotional again.

Let's not waste God's time on pathetic difference of opinion like this. I'd like to think there are more urgent matters that require his attention.

Edit: PS, don't look at my signature

Last edited:
•••
The interesting thing about all of this to me is that no matter what site he is on, I have encountered him on several he is mostly disliked, mocked or just ignored. Not because "darkness hates light" or his Christian salt, or anything of the sort, actually just the opposite. He comes across to many or even most, as a self promoting, arrogant charlatan of sorts who uses christianity as a selling tool. He even tries to use it as a weapon to hammer people when he is called out for making false claims.

I have a feeling that this place would be much better community if Rob Monster wasn't here.

Last edited:
•••
The interesting thing about all of this to me is that on matter what site he is on, I have encountered him on several he is mostly disliked, mocked or just ignored. Not because "darkness hates light" or his Christian salt, or anything of the sort, actually just the opposite. He comes across to many or even most, as a self promoting, arrogant charlatan of sorts who uses christianity as a selling tool. He even tries to use it as a weapon to hammer people when he is called out for making false claims.

I have a feeling that this place would be much better community if Rob Monster wasn't here.

You claim that Rob has done you wrong and keep making some very negative remarks about his character, but you haven't specified exactly how he has done you wrong.

There are many people here on this forum who are good with tech stuff and can say if your claims are legitimate or not, but we need all the details first not some vague accusations.

As far as whether Rob is a good Christian or not that's something that people here have to judge for themselves based on their interactions with him and decide for themselves as to if they find him to be a force for good who wants to help others or whether he is trying to cheat everyone out of their money and steal their domains.

So far a lot of people feel like they have been helped by Rob, so your negative description of his character doesn't line up with what he has been doing to help domainers on this forum.

Even the many people here who are blaming him for his excessive promotions of Epik still think that he is a good person as an individual and don't go so far as to calling him a charlatan.

IMO

Last edited:
•••
You claim that Rob has done you wrong and keep making some very negative remarks about his character, but you haven't specified exactly how he has done you wrong.

There are many people here on this forum who are good with tech stuff and can say if your claims are legitimate or not, but we need all the details first not some vague accusations.

As far as whether Rob is a good Christian or not that's something that people here have to judge for themselves based on their interactions with him and decide for themselves as to if they find him to be a force for good who wants to help others or whether he is trying to cheat everyone out of their money and steal their domains.

So far a lot of people feel like they have been helped by Rob, so your negative description of his character doesn't line up with what he has been doing to help domainers on this forum.

IMO

i have done that explained that in detail. Go look at my other postings. This isn't the place. The OP is epik rob skewing polls and i guess narratives with employees (aka plants). this is probably another example of just that.

•••
employees (aka plants)
So now you are going to discredit employees as well. Employees that are people, trying to provide for their families. They are not "plants" as you have alluded to.

•••
[QUOTE="Grilled, post: 7665933, member: 963724"I recommend to you some fresh air, completely logged of the net, if not for a few minutes, maybe a couple of hours. That's the most respectful thing within the rules I can think to say.[/QUOTE]

•••
THE END! Move on! (think of all the precious time you've wasted)

Regards

•••
I really can't see any hate
in posts complaining about Rob

just anger..
that's something completely different
You are correct, sorry: ANGER:
https://www.wordhippo.com/what-is/another-word-for/anger.html

Lets look at anger:
"A strong feeling of annoyance, displeasure, or hostility"

Some synonyms:
rage, fury, outrage, wrath, indignation, tantrum, malignance, aggravation, spitefulness, moodiness, hysteria, nastiness, venom, disapproval, ..... harassment ..................... hatred......................

Call it whatever makes you feel better about leaving it scattered about these threads like pigeon crap droppings in every single Epik-related thread.

Solution: click the REPORT button, explain to the mods the reason for the report, IGNORE @Rob Monster and move on. Dont leave the ANGER and related replies for the rest of us to step over because some of us DO enjoy reading those Epik-related threads have benefited tremendously from them.

The beauty is that you do not have to read any of Rob's posts. IGNORE his account!!!
IF you do come across threads of his that you feel violate rules then use REPORT!!

Why muddy up the threads with what is essentially an equal by opposite PROMOTION OF ANGER TOWARD ROB AND EPIK -----→ but that type of promotion is what I am speaking of that is left behind. The promotion you do not like is removed, your promotion of anger toward Rob-Epik remains. Doesnt seem right.

IGNORE
WALK AWAY why continue to watch and see whats next from him? People call those who agree with him obsessed fan boys so what do you call those who sit and wait and pounce on him then?

I will pray that you, and others, lose that anger - not just for Rob but for everything. Its not healthy.

Trust me, if I didnt care then I would not have replied to you. :)

•••
@Samer @karmaco @AnthonyD @Internet.Domains @Ategy

I'm probably missing some people but just even today reading a couple of posts and others posted recently.

I'm just curious if any of you guys have actually read the forum rules? If so, why in the world are you advocating for people to break those rules? Why are you advocating for people to do things that would result in getting their accounts restricted or banned? Where are you knock it off Rob posts? Why are you going at people trying to keep this place above board?

JB, if you've comprehended any of my posts on this topic, and feel free to go back and re-read them all if you have not. I have never once said or even eluded to advocating that its ok to break the rules - ever.

I have written REPORT. IGNORE. Walk away. to the point where my fingers hurt. But there is a dedicated group who just cant do that JUST THE SAME AS THEY SAY there is a dedicated person who cant not illegally promote on the forum. The ying for the yang. The equal and opposite force.

I advocate reporting ANY user's posts that are OT and violating rules in whatever manner. What I do NOT advocate is adding the angry posts that lead to more angry replies which snowball into a ton of nothing content for us to step over when reading the original thread.

I hope that was clear. I am not going to write REPORT, IGNORE, walk away again. :)

•••
...PROMOTION OF ANGER TOWARD ROB AND EPIK -----→

1) in the german language there is a huge difference between hate and anger
maybe in the english language, it's synonyms, but I doubt it.

2) there is no anger against Rob or Epik
the anger is because of spamming

and yes reporting has been done, too

and look
you are free to ignore me
that should solve your problem

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back