Domain Empire

status-duplicate I like Rob, But Epik staff have skewed ALL POLLS!!!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ja Kai

Account Closed (Requested)
Impact
Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I just came here to sell a couple of domains and end up getting frustrated and wasting hours.
Selling domains shouldn't be so frustrating. Theres a journey before the destination (sale). I always encourage people to enjoy the journey. Not just with domain sales, but with life.

•••
Selling domains shouldn't be so frustrating. Theres a journey before the destination (sale). I always encourage people to enjoy the journey. Not just with domain sales, but with life.

No, the selling domain part is fine. I mean I get caught up in this foolishness in the forums about Rob Monster.

•••
No, the selling domain part is fine. I mean I get caught up in this foolishness in the forums about Rob Monster.
Well maybe your not enjoying the journey.

Enjoy the journey!

•••
@Samer @karmaco @AnthonyD @Internet.Domains @Ategy

I'm probably missing some people but just even today reading a couple of posts and others posted recently.

I'm just curious if any of you guys have actually read the forum rules? If so, why in the world are you advocating for people to break those rules? Why are you advocating for people to do things that would result in getting their accounts restricted or banned? Where are you knock it off Rob posts? Why are you going at people trying to keep this place above board?

Last edited:
•••
@Samer @karmaco @AnthonyD @Internet.Domains @Ategy

I'm probably missing some people but just even today reading a couple of posts and others posted recently.

I'm just curious if any of you guys have actually read the forum rules? If so, why in the world are you advocating for people to break those rules? Why are you advocating for people to do things that would result in getting their accounts restricted or banned? Where are you knock it off Rob posts? Why are you going at people trying to keep this place above board?

I get where you are coming from JB but both things keep this problem going, it's why I wrote this, https://www.namepros.com/threads/time-for-a-new-rule-and-to-enforce-it-diligently.1179999/

Waiting for management's reply.

•••
I'm just curious if any of you guys have actually read the forum rules?
I have read some. I am first to admit I haven't read all the rules.

If so, why in the world are you advocating for people to break those rules?
I don't believe I have ever advocated breaking the rules.

Why are you advocating for people to do things that would result in getting their accounts restricted or banned?
Again, I don't believe I have advocated such a thing. If you are able to produce a post or conversation that shows differently, I will be the first to apologize.

Where are you knock it off Rob posts?
I haven't found Robs posts to be antagonistic or insulting. I find them professional and educational with a bit of personality injected. I find it refreshing, engaging and transparent. I hope other technology executives become more involved here. If you feel differently, I understand.

Why are you going at people trying to keep this place above board?
I find antagonistic and hostile posts to be off topic and unfair. I find them to be of bully behavior. However, I am working on being more understanding that not everyone in an open forum is able to carry themselves in a positive professional manner. At the end of the day I enjoy life, I enjoy the journey, and this forum is part of that journey. Cheers!

•••
I have read some. I am first to admit I haven't read all the rules.

I don't believe I have ever advocated breaking the rules.

Again, I don't believe I have advocated such a thing. If you are able to produce a post or conversation that shows differently, I will be the first to apologize.

I haven't found Robs posts to be antagonistic or insulting. I find them professional and educational with a bit of personality injected. I find it refreshing, engaging and transparent. I hope other technology executives become more involved here. If you feel differently, I understand.

I find antagonistic and hostile posts to be off topic and unfair. I find them to be of bully behavior. However, I am working on being more understanding that not everyone in an open forum is able to carry themselves in a positive professional manner. At the end of the day I enjoy life, I enjoy the journey, and this forum is part of that journey. Cheers!

But you are aware that he had a 1 month account restriction and now a 1 month thread ban? Are you aware of what that was for?

This place is very generous with promotion. Nobody is hopping in Epik coupon threads or Epik threads in the promotional section. Those are fine. It's when he pushes it and knowingly pushes it when it becomes an issue.

Last edited:
•••
But you are aware that he had a 1 month account restriction and now a 1 month thread ban? Are you aware of what that was for?
I am unaware, but it wouldn't make a difference or sway my opinion. I find his engagement to be positive to this forum and to the industry as a whole. Period. Nothing posted by anyone in all the threads over the last year has even slightly changed my positive view of him and his work.

•••
I am unaware, but it wouldn't make a difference or sway my opinion. I find his engagement to be positive to this forum and to the industry as a whole. Period. Nothing posted by anyone in all the threads over the last year has even slightly changed my positive view of him and his work.

I don't buy that at all because you've posted in threads where that has been brought up.

And again, I'm not sure how many times we have to go over this. Nobody has an issue with engagement, within the rules. It's really not that complicated.

Last edited:
•••

That's a fair point that some who don't like Rob need to understand, not everyone is against him talking about his services and his company and they never will be, and they are all not fanbois.

You have to abide by forum rules, but there are also a lot of rules that people don't agree with. So people should try to ask the mods to change some of them or make amendments.

On top of that everytime someone mentions their own company is not self promotion. Hell I have seen people attacking Epik and then wondered why Rob used the Epik name in defense of the attack.

•••
I don't buy that
I wasn't trying to sell it.

It's your right to disagree with me. I get that. What I don't understand is why are you and a few others continously trying to discredit him? Often times the attacks are antagonistic and hostile. Below the belt.

We know that there are some shills for companies that consider Epik's progress a threat to their business so they come here to falsely discredit. Although, what motivates you to constantly harass him, to go below the belt?

•••

It's your right to disagree with me. I get that. What I don't understand is why are you and a few others continously trying to discredit him? Often times the attacks are antagonistic and hostile. Below the belt.

We know that there are some shills for companies that consider Epik's progress a threat to their business so they come here to falsely discredit. Although, what motivates you to constantly harass him, to go below the belt?

Exactly and some people should own it, "I don't dislike or hate Rob" Yes you do, no one spends as many hours going after the same person they don't have ill will towards, please.........

•••

Again, you keep trying to make excuses for it. You're actually part of the problem. I just told you what the issue is. You just said you have no idea what people are talking about because you're pretending you're unaware of it. If Rob followed the rules = no issues.

•••
Exactly and some people should own it, "I don't dislike or hate Rob" Yes you do, no one spends as many hours going after the same person they don't have ill will towards, please.........

I guess the meaning of the word "hate" might be different in some cultures

just because I don't like that forum to be spammed by the same person over and over
doesn't mean I hate him.
I couldn't care less about the person behind that spam,
as I don't know the person in person

but if you want to use the word "hate"
yes maybe I "hate" him spamming

•••

maybe at least you are aware now

upload_2020-3-6_22-9-53.png

•••
You're actually part of the problem.

I prefer to be part of the solution, but you are entitled to your opinion.

Sometimes life doesn't give you the answers your looking for. You can try asking the question differently and still get the same answers. At that point you can either accept the answer or not. I hope you can accept it soon.

•••
I prefer to be part of the solution, but you are entitled to your opinion.

Sometimes life doesn't give you the answers your looking for. You can try asking the question differently and still get the same answers. At that point you can either accept the answer or not. I hope you can accept it soon.

I really don't buy the stuff you post. Especially, you being unaware. I hope one day you'll be a bit more serious and stop engaging in this type of nonsense.

•••
I am a bit disappointed ... 55 hours and only 4,900+ views and 170+ replies. From Name to Pros, the prime-time soap has bubbled up again and R.M. rank among the longest running shows in the history of NPs drama. (y)

•••
I am a bit disappointed ... 55 hours and only 4,900+ views and 170+ replies. From Name to Pros, the prime-time soap has bubbled up again and R.M. rank among the longest running shows in the history of NPs drama. (y)

Well he is streaming on a couple other services (threads).

•••
•••
Has Rob been banned from posting within this thread? If so, that's not ok as he can't defend himself. If that is the case, they should just close this thread down.

•••
If so, that's not ok as he can't defend himself.
Certainly everyone deserves a right to defend themselves. However, what would he be defending? Theres no basis to the arguments against him so I am not sure "defending" would be the right language.

•••
As for the question on polling, I am not aware of any ballot stuffing. If there was any such nonsense happening, it would be transparent to uncover.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
All the talk here is about Rob. If he can't reply, that's nonsense.

•••
And on Twitter too.

The folks that don't use Epik are at a competitive disadvantage. That's just a fact. You can choose any provider you like but I just don't see anyone closing the gap on value, service or innovation.

ROB - Ja Kai screaming!!!

You just blew your chance at redemption. This thread isn't about Epik giving me an advantage - it's about EPIK employees voting in polls when their numbers here far out way the proportion of, say, godaddy - who have two I believe.

You just Self-Promoted again!!!! URG!!!

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back