question I just sold a domain on Sedo and Idk what to do

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

YairDD

I'm cool, I think?Top Member
Impact
Hi,
I just received an email that I've sold a domain for $179

First of all, Sedo says the commission is $60 which means I'm only receiving $119 even though it says their commission is 15%? how's that even possible that they take $60? I didn't use any features...

and the status right now says that I need to issue an invoice or receipt for this domain sale. how am I going to do that? I'm not a business or anything, I can't issue that.

what to I do now?

Thanks!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hi,
I just received an email that I've sold a domain for $179

First of all, Sedo says the commission is $60 which means I'm only receiving $119 even though it says their commission is 15%? how's that even possible that they take $60? I didn't use any features...

and the status right now says that I need to issue an invoice or receipt for this domain sale. how am I going to do that? I'm not a business or anything, I can't issue that.

what to I do now?

Thanks!

I will not tell you to ask sedo, as I know its a simple question which don't need to have contact with SEDO. After all, we are here to help each other.
Their minimum commision is $60 for low sales, You don't need to do anything until you notified from them,

Congo on your sale. Wish You more to come

•••
I will not tell you to ask sedo, as I know its a simple question which don't need to have contact with SEDO. After all, we are here to help each other.

Their minimum commision is $60 for low sales, You don't need to do anything until you notified from them,

Congo on your sale. Wish You more to come

Thanks!

they are saying "The buyer has submitted payment to our account and has requested an invoice or receipt.
Please create an invoice or receipt with the full amount 179 USD and upload it in the "Transfer Documents" section"

•••
Just go to a free invoice generator and make one, download the pdf, and then upload the pdf to sedo.

And congrats on your sale.

Last edited:
•••
Thanks!

they are saying "The buyer has submitted payment to our account and has requested an invoice or receipt.
Please create an invoice or receipt with the full amount 179 USD and upload it in the "Transfer Documents" section"
Just go to a free invoice generator and make one, download the pdf, and then upload the pdf to sedo.

And congrats on your sale.

Here is the simple invoice, just create one in PDF
Invoice.png

•••
•••
Congrats on your sale!

This is why I don’t list names below 300 USD at Sedo...

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back