IT.COM

I having a huge week on SEDO!!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

wibrodomains

Account Closed
Impact
I have 2 domains cloising with XXXX bids!! I am freaking out!!! I will post the domain when the domains are officially sold

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Update--One is paid for ---The other one was delayed because Sedo took forever to invoice them.

•••
Update--One is paid for ---The other one was delayed because Sedo took forever to invoice them.

Thanks for the update and congrats on the sales. Keep us updated.

•••

Nice. Would you care to share the name with us (the one already paid for)?

•••
•••
Me too, pleeeeeeez tell us the name

•••
I would greatly appreciate it if you would give us a few specifics?

Did you set a Fixed Price / Make Offer?

Did you aim your nameservers at Sedo?

Did you do any promotions of any kind? "Sedo Featured" ??

And congratulations !!!!!

Charles

•••
Nice! Congratulations. Interesting to hear that these good bids have come without promotion of the domains.

•••
Hi! Update both are paid for--As soon as the domains are pushed--I will post the domains

---------- Post added at 12:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:22 PM ----------

I had the domains parked with Sedo.com--One domain had alot of backlinks when i bought it 5 years ago.I never put fixed price on domains.I make them make an offer.The one domain I have been going back and forth with one person for 2 months.I did not pay for any upgrades at Sedo.I sold Wallstreet2.com in April----

•••
I am happy to say they have cleared and I got paid

Flcos.com $4,000
Area55.com $2,000

•••
did you made any promotion?

---------- Post added at 09:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:08 PM ----------

Edit: Congrats ;)

•••

The other one was delayed because Sedo took forever to invoice them.

No, not Sedo.

It's the Sedo Transfer Agent.

I'm currently having problems with one getting him to perform his duties.

A different Transfer Agent for another sale is quick to perform (so far).

We really should start a thread on Sedo Transfer Agents so the
bad ones are quickly identified,

Any takers?

Anyone like the idea?

Last edited:
•••
I found one very good and the other one drove me nuts.I ended up calling them pretty much everyday---To push the domains faster.

•••
HI

Congrats on your sales. If you have any tips if you did anything to help make the sales and would like to share that would be cool.

Tom

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back