IT.COM

.mobi I have just sold Booking.mobi & Bookings.mobi for $15,000

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
The two domains sold through Afternic to one buyer for $15,000.
Bookings.mobi sold for $5,000
Booking.mobi sold for $10,000
I have completed the transaction today, I will get net $12,250 ($2,750 Afternic Fee)
Thanks for all.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Congratulations!

Is Booking.com / The Priceline Group the buyer?

•••
Congratulations!

Is Booking.com / The Priceline Group the buyer?
I don't know, the sale was through Afternic, you can't know who is the buyer.

•••
Congratulation :)

just read it on domaining blog. Very happy to see the sale.

•••
the buyers are booking.com, they own bookings.io and booking.io

•••
the buyers are booking.com, they own bookings.io and booking.io

Ok, Priceline then... Not very surprising. Brand protection.

•••
Nice sale! Why did you pass the 18k offer?

•••
•••
•••
The two domains sold through Afternic to one buyer for $15,000.
Bookings.mobi sold for $5,000
Booking.mobi sold for $10,000
I have completed the transaction today, I will get net $12,250 ($2,750 Afternic Fee)
Thanks for all.

Awesome sales there. Hey can I ask you something. I was contacted by GoDaddy to verify a couple of my domains to list them on the Afternic Selling program. Can you guide me how this program works and do domains sell this way. I am totally new to this so wanted advice from people who use Afternic.

Thanks in advance.

•••
Awesome sales there. Hey can I ask you something. I was contacted by GoDaddy to verify a couple of my domains to list them on the Afternic Selling program. Can you guide me how this program works and do domains sell this way. I am totally new to this so wanted advice from people who use Afternic.

Thanks in advance.
You don't need Godaddy, just open account in Afternic and list your domains for sale there.
Thanks

•••
•••
•••
You don't need Godaddy, just open account in Afternic and list your domains for sale there.
Thanks

You mention you had the domain listed on all three, I wasn't sure if I can do the same for mine. So as long as any of them are not in any auction, it's ok to list on multiple marketplaces?

Congrats on the sale btw. Well done

•••
•••
Thanks for sharing the sale. Did they purchase both together or individually?

•••
•••
•••
Many Many thanks guys, I wish you all a great sales for all your domains.

•••
Congratulations!

Is this your first time selling with Afternic? Also, how long was your mobi domains listed before it sold?

Thanks for your time.

•••
Congratulations!

Is this your first time selling with Afternic? Also, how long was your mobi domains listed before it sold?

Thanks for your time.
No, this is the second sale, it was listed for 4 years.
Thanks

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back