IT.COM

I have been scammed !!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Pakinium

Account Closed
Impact
Hello ,

I made a website for a company and sold their domains as brokerage , They told me their(fake) locations and w.e , at the end they paid me about $500(which was the money they stole),as I dont accept stormpay as payment service.I had to find someone to exchange money with me.....

I find one , And later i send her money and she sent me..great transiction now here comes the story how stormpay figured out and how i am scammed...

later after a few days my account and the money exchanger(the one who exchanged money with me) account was suspended and all the money was refunded to that bloddy fake company :( ...

and now the money exchanger is asking me for the money back .. i have spent a lot nd left with some .. GUYS BEWARE DONT ACCEPT MONEY FROM STORMPAY USERS!!! IF THEY HAVE UNVERFIIED STATUS !!! FOR GOD SAKE !!!!

and now i have only option left :'( sell my $500 worth websites to her , :'( :'(

BEWARE of the scammer, He may be spying at NP !!! :? :?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
that sucks dude, thanks for the warning

•••
•••
wow cheers for the heads up

•••
Thanks for the warning. I'll think twice about using Stormpay. It seems to be popular with scammers.

•••
•••
Thanks for the heads up!

I dont use StormPay anyway though, i dislike it immensely :p

•••
Thanks GOD she believed me !! :) I am saved now :)

what ??? all my domains have been blocked which were registered through stormpay :(

•••
I'll won't use StormPay from now on. Thankyou for warning us!

•••
Stormpay is unprofessional when dealing with such matters; in their vision you're the scammer, and we know you're not. but thats just Stormpay. They could better use some verification form like bank authorization amount or such, it helps make transactions secure. For now, I don't recommend Stormpay for the lack of security system.

•••
damn so u lost 500$ ?

u said tht she believed u..so she is not asking for refund right?

•••
Yes, She believed me and didn't asked for the refund , She will take his paypal claim down soon :D ,

I am saved :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back