IT.COM

question I have a Question about premium domain ....

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

abarbary

Established Member
Impact
Hi ,

I bought "HomeOnSale.net" few days ago and its in My Domain in my Godaddy account , Now i was randomly checking for this domain again and i found it became a premium domain for XXXX , i checked my account again and i found it there , What is that mean ?! And can Godaddy take your domain ?!

Thank You

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
As I can see at whois.com this domain is yours. Also it is at GoDaddy auction, and it can be there only if you put it at auction.

•••
:D i know i did , but there is no one to bid yet , my question here is to how to sell to them , is there a spacial way to do this , i mean i had a premium domain with no single bid .. anyway thank you for your time .

•••
Hi

"premium" can relate to the "price" as in " priced at a premium".
much like many of the new .whatevers, which have "premium" renewal fee's and premium priced initial acquisition costs.

the other "premium" relates to the "quality" of the domain.

"homesforsale.com" is a premium domain and would be premium priced

while

"homesonsale.net" is not premium quality, just premium priced.

imo...

•••
Hi

"premium" can relate to the "price" as in " priced at a premium".
much like many of the new .whatevers, which have "premium" renewal fee's and premium priced initial acquisition costs.

the other "premium" relates to the "quality" of the domain.

"homesforsale.com" is a premium domain and would be premium priced

while

"homesonsale.net" is not premium quality, just premium priced.

imo...
Great replay thank you very much

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back