IT.COM

question I want advice on an important topic

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Utap

Impact
Several months ago, I purchased a domain. Several days ago, a local bank changed its commercial identity to match the same domain name that I purchased. This bank reserved the same domain name followed by the word bank. Now, do I have to register a trademark with the same domain name in a different business field to keep my domain from... Violation of copyrights. Note that I purchased the domain several months ago and bank changed its name several days ago ,I offered it for a large amount on one of the platforms in the hope that he would buy it, but so far he has not Although his net profit last year amounted to $90 million

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
This is not make a wish. Welcome to Google. Several is several

•••
Several months ago, I purchased a domain. Several days ago, a local bank changed its commercial identity to match the same domain name that I purchased. This bank reserved the same domain name followed by the word bank. Now, do I have to register a trademark with the same domain name in a different business field to keep my domain from... Violation of copyrights. Note that I purchased the domain several months ago and bank changed its name several days ago ,I offered it for a large amount on one of the platforms in the hope that he would buy it, but so far he has not Although his net profit last year amounted to $90 million

This is not make a wish. Welcome to Google. Several is several

old bank domain : maisarah-oman.com still working
new domain : dhofarislamicbank.com
the domain I have : dhofarislamic.com & dhofar-islamic.com
By the way, they love the (-) in the domain

Last edited:
•••
They registered their domain only a month after you did. If your domains were not listed for sale then, quite possibly they thought that their preferred name wasn't available and they haven't re-checked the situation yet. You can just wait.

•••
They registered their domain only a month after you did. If your domains were not listed for sale then, quite possibly they thought that their preferred name wasn't available and they haven't re-checked the situation yet. You can just wait.
Thanks Bro , will do that

•••
I see it as an opportunity, just wait
Their domain is too long
it's not trademark violation

•••
I see it as an opportunity, just wait
Their domain is too long
it's not trademark violation
I think so , but may be the price is proplem , I don't know how much it worth

•••
I think so , but may be the price is proplem , I don't know how much it worth
But the waiting may be a bit boring

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back