NameSilo

I am giving space away on my personal server

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
For a few select designers/domain companies I am giving away 2 gigs of bandwidth and 150 in space per month for free if you direct your new clients to my server for plans.

Since this is personal space of mine, i dont have a webpage up, so I was planning on just having the design company just setting up the account with me on the new client and I would just bill them each month. I could also set you up to where you would be a reseller of my bandwidth/space as well. If you can bring existing clients too, I would match their old plans too.

just looking to get a client base before I start my own hosting company.

But i would be willing to gve free hosting to designers/domain companies as long as they cab bring me some clients

email or pm me
[email protected]

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
What about free space if a link or banner was located in an easily noticeable location on the page? Especially if said page was linked to by other pages that get a large amount of hits?

I'm hoping to make a non-profit website soon and, if everything goes to plan, there will be much linkage from related websites.

As for now, there isn't much more I can say about it, but soon I'll have more information.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back