Dynadot

question-answered How to Find Premium Domains that Owner Forgot to Renew

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

mahmudulalam

Established Member
Impact
I want to find premium domains that owner forgot to renew. Any way to find those domains?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Plenty of advise above here. Know that the owner who forgot to renew likely did not forget.
You sound like maybe a newb so you will understand better when you let one drop yourself.
But it does happen from time to time for various reasons and the owner has some time to reclaim even if it shows on a drop list/put up for auction. Grace period. If he had this hosted, he/she would know right away when the page is no longer served up at expiration.

But do make sure there is not a good reason they let it drop.
And know you will likely be bidding against others for the same when it drops.
If nobody bids including you, it will be available for a hand reg again in the near future.

There is a process you should read for each registrar or service.

Last edited:
•••
Others have explained how it works. The beginners section on namepros is the best place to do a lot of reading of past posts

•••
You'd be better off saving your time (and money) reading at all the useful info on this forum and enrolling in the Domain Academy.

•••
find main owner, run bulk whois through whoxy, then run through godaddy bulk domain search.

•••
•••
Expireddomains.net is a good place to find good domains, you can use multiple filters to find precious gems

•••
I’m sure you gonna go far with that behavior !
And since you’re complaining about his suggestion , don’t use expireddomains cause he suggested you.
Took me 2 months to find out about expireddomains.net by myself.
Now you even complain.
how did it take two months, i found expired domains on my first day after a few hours of research on the best ways to locate domains

•••
If you have trouble finding the right domain it is best to research and read the forum first.

•••
I don"t know premium domain until they sold. So for me all domain is crap until they sold with fantastic amount.

•••
Owners of premium domain names generally do not forget to renew them.

When a premium domain name expires and it is not renewed, it may also indicate that the original owner is no longer around.
…So they forgot to renew them?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back