Domain Empire

question-answered How to Find Premium Domains that Owner Forgot to Renew

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

mahmudulalam

Established Member
Impact
I want to find premium domains that owner forgot to renew. Any way to find those domains?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
which section has this option?

Last edited:
•••
which section has this option?
None
You have to check the domains by yourself.
Using filters can help a lot ( you can try with domain length and word counts, for example try with a 10 maximum length and 2 maximum words)
Otherwise you can directly go to auctions, there you can find better names ( godaddy , namejet , dropcatch, namecheap)
Of course that comes with a different cost.

Have fun

Last edited:
•••
•••
You shouldn't expect others to do the job for you.
i am just expecting a proper suggestion. Its better to try by myself than an incomplete suggestion and wasting my time by posting.

•••
i am just expecting a proper suggestion. Its better to try by myself than an incomplete suggestion and wasting my time by posting.
I’m sure you gonna go far with that behavior !
And since you’re complaining about his suggestion , don’t use expireddomains cause he suggested you.
Took me 2 months to find out about expireddomains.net by myself.
Now you even complain.

•••
So you want the name that the owner forgot to renew. Why
So you can sell it back to the owner?
Would you like it if someone do the same thing to you?

•••
So you want the name that the owner forgot to renew. Why
So you can sell it back to the owner?
Would you like it if someone do the same thing to you?
Do you have any way to contact them and inform them so that they renew their domain?

•••
I’m sure you gonna go far with that behavior !
And since you’re complaining about his suggestion , don’t use expireddomains cause he suggested you.
Took me 2 months to find out about expireddomains.net by myself.
Now you even complain.
It seems you have lot of time to judge someone.

•••
•••
I want to know. I heard this from someone. Just curious why i do not know.

•••
•••
You are wasting people time because you don't know why you want to do this.
"To inform the owner so he/she can renew" - The registrar already do this.

•••
You are wasting people time because you don't know why you want to do this.
"To inform the owner so he/she can renew" - The registrar already do this.
Then people should skip this thread. Seems people got lot of time.

•••
•••
i do as i want to learn.

•••
•••
•••
Hi

any real premium domains that are about to expire, will have backorders on them

if they have already expired, then the registrar will most likely "auction" it off to highest bidder.

there are folks who've been in the game since the game started and they watch and wait for such names to drop or expire.... so they can bid or buy directly.

you got every other domainer and their momma's, trying to find and catch basically the same domain names.
so, you gotta be quick on the draw and have deep pockets to back it up.

imo....

•••
Hi

any real premium domains that are about to expire, will have backorders on them

if they have already expired, then the registrar will most likely "auction" it off to highest bidder.

there are folks who've been in the game since the game started and they watch and wait for such names to drop or expire.... so they can bid or buy directly.

you got every other domainer and their momma's, trying to find and catch basically the same domain names.
so, you gotta be quick on the draw and have deep pockets to back it up.

imo....
thanks so much brother. This helped me to know the whole process. wonderful.

•••
Owners of premium domain names generally do not forget to renew them.

When a premium domain name expires and it is not renewed, it may also indicate that the original owner is no longer around.

•••
In case of some emergency it can be more than forget :xf.wink: We all will drop all one day, anyway, but for now:
Read NP forum, it may help to find, I just find 2 month ago that my portfolio domain name/ NameInbox / was here for sale 10 years ago or so :ROFL:

Last edited:
•••
What you want to do is evil;
@DrJacoby referred you the best service for it.

It doesnt make it any less evil; and be more considerate to the people who took time to answer, instead of wasting their time. Thank u, @DrJacoby even if u dont.

Last edited:
•••
Here's a tip. Go to sites like Quora, Medium, and Reddit, go to various domaining groups, and look at the goldmine of articles posted here on this forum. Do your own research. It's all there. Domainers even ask
ChatGPT & Bard. Be grateful for any info you receive.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back