Dynadot

Which Drop Catch Service caught these domains?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

BrandHatched

Established Member
Impact
How do I find out which drop Catch Service caught these domains yesterday?

FancyDress.eu
SafeWater.eu
CareJobs.eu

I had 5 .eu backorders yesterday with catched.com and none were caught?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
I picked safewater from the list, and based on eurid.eu whois, it was catched using realtime.at

•••
Thanks Jannes , I will give their service a go .

I just hand registered 2 domains that I had on BackOrder with Catched.com ...does this mean they didnt even try to catch them?

•••
How do I find out which drop Catch Service caught these domains yesterday?

FancyDress.eu
SafeWater.eu
CareJobs.eu

I had 5 .eu backorders yesterday with catched.com and none were caught?
Nicsell.com and Realtime.at are best for european domains. Those are the ones dominating nowadays.

Last edited:
•••
You should give a try to Dropcatch.ai which offers .eu and other European cctlds.

PS: I'm affiliated with Dropcatch.ai so drop me a PM or email me directly at olgi[at]dropcatch.ai next time you are looking to get any .eu expired domain names :)

•••
From my experience so far of Realtime and Nicsell , Realtime seem to be able to catch the .eu tld ahead of nicsell, The downside is the price is higher and you have to have your order in by Monday 2pm of the week the domain is dropping. With Nicsell it is the day before and minimum bid is €10.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back