IT.COM

How to find available 3 letter .com's?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Supra LTD

Account Suspended
Impact
Is there any way (any service or tool) to find available 3 letter domain names for .com?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Thanks Darkfire.
Nice job Andrew. More food for thought.

Jim

•••
I have sold 3 letter.info's to speculators/investors at greater than $100 a piece.

and .net's at $750 a piece.

And com's and $4000 a piece.

only good combo's with no bad letters.

•••
NameTower he said bad combos containing (q, y , z, u , v and some other letters).

So guys, maybe it's time to go hunting 3 letter .tv domain names? What do you all think? Sooner or later all 3 letter .tv's will be taken. I can't even find an available 3 letter .tv right now! Haha

•••
they must be some being deleted! people die everyday.. people that die owning domains. they will expire :)!! whats about that therory?

•••
Originally posted by chrissy
they must be some being deleted! people die everyday.. people that die owning domains. they will expire :)!! whats about that therory?
Yikes!! kinda scary eh..

but you are right.. for what ever reasons they dropped. There are quite a few in the coming days.

•••
cool mr zesty may i use your history lesson on my website????
Paul

well as the domain world starts realizing the the value in domains im sure they will be written in wills or past down on to your children.

i think duke has died.info

•••
In my opinion meaning less LLN,NLN,LNL .com.net.org and other TLD's etc will soon loose their shine ;) .
Some real meaningful names make the MONEY MAGIC !

All the rest put holes to WALLETS.
Speculating is healthy but Over Speculation is FATAL.

my 2 cents.

Junkie.

•••
you couldn't buy any .us two years ago ;)

•••
Here's a shot for you.

These are the 3L/3C .biz's that are scheduled to drop on the dates shown. Very few but I wish you luck. I think I'll be busy & won't be able to try for them.

July 3

XVM.biz
QAF.biz
XP3.biz

July 4

S40.biz (zero)
S30.biz(zero)
P4B.biz
VJB.biz

Try at 1pm EST. on dates shown.
good luck & heh...be careful out there. /:^)

Who luvs ya baby

Jim

•••
Is there a tool to find expiring? Or find the dates of each one expiring? I doubt they are all taken, there has to be atleast some available. You know 3 letter .com, .nets., .us, and .biz put together is like a few hundred thousand, if not million combinations...

You may want to use deleteddomains.com . They have a section for three letered domains too and i find these domains dropping often.

Last edited:
•••
Deletedomains PowerSearch shows the domains those are active currently as deleted today or registered today ;) .

All I can say is deleted domains 3 letter drop search is not right atleast for .com's . I am testing the errors since 4 months and it is not taken care off :)

Junkie.

•••
haha, i even want a 4 letter cool domain, but i can't find a single cool one. anyone have any good ones that are .coms?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back