Dynadot

question How to contact someone on Twitter, Linkedin , FB

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

topdom

Top Member
Impact
Actually I mean Linkedin here.

I tried to contact someone on Linkedin, and I had to create an account, I created an account, but then before being able to do anything I had to give an ID and of course I didn't because I'm not stupid. But it looks like everyone is stupid and give their ID to linked in, but they would never do the safe action of replying my email while just because something is big they all trust it. What a shame for humanity.

Question: Can I contact someone on Linked in, without showing an ID?

I never used Twitter, but I suspect maybe doing things like retweeting and meanwhile showing the domain in your profile may work (promotion without spamming).

I totally dislike FB. All companies on internet share their data with FB, install their spies on their web site, and because I said this I may not be able to sell any domain after this point. I disliked fb since I first heard about it, because there were news about it, which were actually advertisements, and obviously there was some ugly agenda, but the bad thing is that everyone surrendered to it.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back