Dynadot

question How To Check Web Page Without Visiting It - HugeDomains.com

NameSilo
Watch

cillx

Established Member
Impact
Hello pros,

Can somebody let me know how to check web page without visiting to it. May be this question is silly but i need to check (hopefully to purchase) hugedomains.com owns domain name without going in to it because i have heard they periodically increase/decrease prices and if they get more hits (interest) they increase the price . Let me know is it possible to check that web page to without visiting?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hello pros,

Can somebody let me know how to check web page without visiting to it. May be this question is silly but i need to check (hopefully to purchase) hugedomains.com owns domain name without going in to it because i have heard they periodically increase/decrease prices and if they get more hits (interest) they increase the price . Let me know is it possible to check that web page to without visiting?
Maybe you should ask those same insider sources, since they know so much?

•••
I would go to their website and type in *part* of the keywords in the search box and hopefully one of the results will be your desired domain with the price showing next to it.

•••
You can check with Sedo.com and Godaddy.com, hugedomains.com also list their domains on Sedo and GD with the same price tag.
Good luck!

•••
You can check with Sedo.com and Godaddy.com, hugedomains.com also list their domains on Sedo and GD with the same price tag.
Good luck!
No they up charge exchange prices

•••
No they up charge exchange prices

Hi, what do you mean charge exchange prices?
I bought several domain names via HugeDomains.com and I found their asking price is exactly the same as they listed at Godaddy and Sedo.

•••
I bought several domain names via HugeDomains.com and I found their asking price is exactly the same as they listed at Godaddy and Sedo.
They have to pay commissions at exchanges correct. So they price those in.

•••
They have to pay commissions at exchanges correct. So they price those in.

I'm not sure but as far as I can see, they price tag on all sites stays the same.
I assume that's the net amount the buyer needs to pay.

Firefox_Screenshot_2018-02-26T13-44-43.097Z.png

Firefox_Screenshot_2018-02-26T13-45-20.544Z.png

Firefox_Screenshot_2018-02-26T13-47-29.073Z.png

•••
•••
cool now check smallhan.com. $1995 local, $2494 at Exchange, it’s not universal across the board

Thanks for pointing out, I had never thought about there would be price difference.

But I do heard the same thing about hugedomains as OP mentioned.

•••
Thanks for pointing out, I had never thought about there would be price difference.

But I do heard the same thing about hugedomains as OP mentioned.
They are so automated, it would make sense, they have to find way to up prices, based on trends, as doing it manually for 4M names, and growing to 5 would be a nightmare.

•••
Difference is by buying at their website, seems you can get them for a lot less, I have read. I read online somebody negotiating them down to xxx. Search online...

•••
Maybe you should ask those same insider sources, since they know so much?

Before i purchase i collect information as much as possible to understand with whom Im dealing with. Here Im referring not to insider sources but reviews from people who has purchased domain from them before.

•••
I would go to their website and type in *part* of the keywords in the search box and hopefully one of the results will be your desired domain with the price showing next to it.

Thanks for the tip. I checked it on their website and price has been increased by $100 ! Yesterday price was $2095 and now $2195!

Previously i visited only 2 times to this domain

•••
Good luck!

They change the price on their own site by some automated method. They need to change price on sedo and godaddy manually. That's why we see some price difference.

•••
Thanks for the tip. I checked it on their website and price has been increased by $100 ! Yesterday price was $2095 and now $2195!

Previously i visited only 2 times to this domain

I'm not sure how their repricing works. If you want to see pricing for say, "hugedomains", it would be a better idea to search for something like "ugedomai" so that you don't give away your real keywords.

•••

May be you can put some insight to this. I think you purchase directly from huge domains. Did you negotiate the price? If negotiated how much reduction you got?

•••
I'm not sure how their repricing works. If you want to see pricing for say, "hugedomains", it would be a better idea to search for something like "ugedomai" so that you don't give away your real keywords.

That's another cool idea! Thanks. As i have no hurry to purchase this i will wait and try to get the domain for less price.

•••
May be you can put some insight to this. I think you purchase directly from huge domains. Did you negotiate the price? If negotiated how much reduction you got?

If I recalled correctly, the best I did was with around 30% off.
But for some domain name, they don’t do discount. If you decide to pass the domain and move on, they will increase the asking price.

Just FYI.

•••

Hello pros,

I agree with you. It has happened to me as well. I visited a domain 3 times in a period of a week and they increased the price on that domain.

If I recalled correctly, the best I did was with around 30% off.
But for some domain name, they don’t do discount. If you decide to pass the domain and move on, they will increase the asking price.

Just FYI.

I agree. That is what they do. They will increase the price next time you come back to purchase the domain. Either your purchase it with the discount or you pay more later if you decide to purchase the domain.

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Tell them you are a reseller, and not an end user. Doesn't that get you a 90% discount. :)

Should I do this with my names? Creep the price up if it gets a number of views to the sales page.

•••
Hello pros,

archive.is, screenshots.com, domainiq.com will take a screen shot for you too.

•••
Tell them you are a reseller, and not an end user. Doesn't that get you a 90% discount. :).

Are you serious? Since they have lots of names and enough funds they will try to keep it with them. May be i need to check it with different name and check their response. :xf.rolleyes:

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back