Dynadot

How to buy and sell?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

bhavik10

Established Member
Impact
hey guys, i am new here and trying to figure out how to buy and sell domains?
what types of domain i should buy?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
Hello!

Suggest you consider reading through the Forum throughly, including of course the buying threads and posts and the selling threads and posts.

Without knowing ( and am not inquiring ) your financial posture and, your short and long term goals, it is difficult for anyone to " tell you " what to buy.

Read through the Forum a while as above stated and, do check out the reported sales threads to see what has been selling.

Read through the Blog section and check out some of the blogs by Bob Hawkes - great for overviews and specifics in the vast domain ocean.

Welcome to NamePros!

•••
•••
thank you all for giving me your valuable advise.

Last edited:
•••
Welcome to NP!

If you are new to Domaining in general I wouldn't buy much to start with, as in any form of trading your job in year one is to preserve your capital and gain experience.

Perhaps read on here and on Kindle Umlimited to gain a basic understanding, buy a couple then commit to a break from buying until you have learned more. Then review your purchases. Then buy a couple more. Read and review again. etc. etc.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Hello
Welcome to the domain world

•••
Welcome and hello, stick to .com, one-two words that make sense.

•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back