NameSilo

How often do you check domain availability?

Located in General Domain Discussion, started by Internet.Domains, Jul 28, 2020

Replies:
Views:

?

1. Daily

8 votes
    80.0%
  2. Weekly

2 votes
    20.0%
  3. Monthly

0 votes
    0.0%
  4. Other (please explain)

0 votes
    0.0%
Total: 10 vote(s)
  1. Internet.Domains

Internet.Domains Account Closed (Requested) VIP

There is usually not a day that goes by where I don't read or hear of a new trend or a newly coined term. As an example, the term "Defi" is less than several years old, yet it is completely changing the landscape of cryptos. Daily, I check to see domain availability for such new and emerging terms.

Last edited: Jul 28, 2020
    The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. Grego85

Grego85 Quality.Domains VIP

I have a list of keywords that I check ever 2-3 days. DeFi is most definitely one of them, and I have had very positive results finding them (pure keyword ngtld)

3. Internet.Domains

Internet.Domains Account Closed (Requested) VIP

Yes, you have put together a very nice 'DeFi' and 'DApp' portfolio. Congrats!

4. garptrader

garptrader Top Contributor VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

DefiPulse.COM lists the DEFI projects in order of collateral on each platform. Many use the newer extensions but I suspect few utilize aftermarket domains. Perhaps some day they may upgrade to a better domain but anyone doing mass speculation in random keywords like maker, compound, celsius, kyber, balancer, lightning probably has a massive renewal bill.

While I understand a governance token holder could theoretically be entitled at some point to a portion of fees generated by the platform, it would seem the fees would only be a small portion of collateral deposited on the platform. Consequently what sort of growth rate is necessary to justify a market cap comparable to current collateral deposited?

5. lock

lock DomainUsed.com VIP

If head hunting each day from 60-70 days after expiry.

Last edited: Jul 29, 2020
  6. shojib

shojib Established Member

daily
    sometimes 2/3day

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
Topics / Tags:
NameWorth
  1. NamePros uses cookies and similar technologies. By using this site, you are agreeing to our privacy policy, terms, and use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice