IT.COM

How much should I offer?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Heya,

I am talking to the guy who owns lowerpriced.com and am wondering what sort of price you guys think it's worth? I think it's a decent name, and I'd only be wanting to resale it, not develop it. What do you guys think?

Oh, and I'd appreciate it if no one contacts him, hehe, and tries to steal this from me. ;)

-Josh

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Well, I dont know how knowledgeable he is about domains..But feed him with information.

Priced has the ed, wich means possibilites of Price Prices Priced

Lower- Low, Lowered

Let him think you are going to develope it, Lower Price-To much chance of a profit, selling lower prices ;)

offer, Low$xx-High$xx

•••
He's got a few more, also. analhost.com, higherqualityhosting.com, and a few others. He goes to my school, actually, I just found out... hehe, very coincidental.

•••
•••
Hard to say...It's sort of an odd version of the words that I don't think it would be commonly typed in by itself. lowpriced, lowerprices, lowestprices, lowprice,lowerpricing, are all alternatives I think sound better as normal english language. lowerpriced...sounds like another word after that is missing. I would say it could be sold for a couple hundred though.

•••
How much do you all think I can sell these for on somehwere like NP or WHT is I guess what I'm wondering... b/c I'm of course going to bid much lower than whatever that price is. Thanks again. :)

•••
$99---$999

good luck

miss.com
complain.com
visitor.com
h9.com

•••
I remembered a post that i have sent

•••
•••
Is not that kind of question an appraisal request?

•••
Ferman: No. I don't own the domain.

•••
I think the key thing when sending an offer for a domain name is to act like you don't need it that much or you have many others in mind beisdes the one you are offering for. With that in mind, I would say that phrase would be worth low - mid $xx.

If they know you really want the name they will go over the top with a very high price.

Good luck and let us know how it went.

--James

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back