NameSilo

domain How much is this hand reg truly worth with 18,000 exact monthly searches. PentiumD.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Super-Annuation

#Top Member
Impact
PentiumD.com is valued by EstiBot as $1,000, but Pentium 1 has only a couple hundred searches and is valued at $1,000. CPC similar and mine has more than 18,000 exact monthly searches

How much is it worth?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Do you see the "LIVE" next to PENTIUM 4 times. Their trademark is well protected around the world.

Not to mention you don't even need a registered TM to have an enforecable TM.
It just strengthens the case.

You are just being ridiculous at this point.

164116_831770c971b88891c93cc1426e4a87dc.png

It's PentiumD, not Pemtium

Intel use Pentium.com to dorect through to Intel.com.au

PentiumD is dead and has been for a lon gtime, but loads of visits a month. Well, only 18,000, but will be a great sub-domain for a number of businesses

•••
If you use a trademarked domain for a blog or website which is similar to the trademark, you are going to have a bad time.

•••
Just admit your not right and save yourself some real stress bruised ego is nothing on a bruised hip pocket. Creating thread itself will be indexed with all the advice ignored. I will always admit I am wrong when I am as I will never argue when I am not.

Last edited:
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back