Dynadot

How much earnings does your website bring from AdSense?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I am going to launch one interesting project really soon and would like to earn from affiliate programs, banner shows, Google AdSense, etc. Could you, please, let me and other community members know how much it is possible to earn from Google AdSense? If it is not a secret could you please specify exactly how many unique visitors your website has and how much earnings this site can bring to you? Thanks in advance!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I earns around $200 - $300 a month from Adsense. That's my side income.

•••
We I don't think anyone can tell for sure. All depend on your niches keyword value, ad placement, quality of traffic etc.

•••
Good keywords and hot niches whats bring me most from Adsense. I earn just around $750 per month only

•••
Yes it all depends and there is really no way to determine how much you will make. My websites are broken into multipule publishers ie. ypn, google, adbrite, adrobi, bidvertiser etc.. gotta share the traffic...

•••
how long did it take everyone to get what they are earning now?

•••
•••
Through adsense, so far this month I've made $0.54.

Oh yeah, I'm rollin' in it.

•••
Earning from adsense directly depends on what niche you are choosing. If you choosing hot and high paying than certainly earning from them will be high. But if you will choose like celebrity or jokes or recipe than earning from them is really really low. Even lower than peanuts.

But yeah for entertainment or celbrity niche you will get huge traffic and that will optimise the earning.

•••
I personally earn something about $200/month.

"how much it is possible to earn from Google AdSense?"

It depends on niche plus traffic plus ad placements.

•••
•••
mdamin76 said:
I earns around $200 - $300 a month from Adsense. That's my side income.
Ok, how many unique visitors does your website have per month or day?

Could you please tell me both your earnings and the number of unique visitors per a month?

•••
angilina said:
I personally earn something about $200/month.

"how much it is possible to earn from Google AdSense?"

It depends on niche plus traffic plus ad placements.

That's right. Ads placement as well as their blending on the color of content are good factors to consider to increase your number of clicks..

•••
I've seen a lot of people say the ads should blend perfectly, matching the colors of the site exactly, while others say the ads should "pop," using brighter colors, etc. What do you think?

•••
•••
around 100 and sometimes 30$ a month...
it depends on content, and lots of traffic also...

•••
you should search, there are loads of threads like this.

anyway, I earn around $20 a month, I don't develop much, just own a proxy network.

•••
Could you guys please post some more details ? how many uniques do you have on your sites while you earn $XX ? Thank you

•••
Well now a days adsense rate become very lower, i really miss old days ... my totally average income from adsense is some thing like 400$ to 500 From 7 sites and its ok for me , because its just my part time business

•••
I earn about $6 per 1000 visits across 30 sites in all different niches. The eCPM range per site is $0.65-$80

•••
My aim to earn $1000 per month...

Now around $400

•••
i earn some thing like 300$ to 350$ Per month from 3 blogs

•••
•••
I get about $.50-70 cents per posts only. My niche is a music site which is low paying niche in adsense. :(

KIM

•••
Thank you all for this information. It helps us newbiees out to see what's going on.

I wish the orig poster or nld2756 had added this question too.

If you were just starting out in the business, but you knew everything that you know today, how long would it take you to get back up to making the dollar amount you have here?

Thank you,
Steve

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back