NameSilo

How much do u earn from your program

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
please tell me how much do you earn money and how much are ur hits and what service are u using ( adsense adbrite ...)
let see what is the bebst

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Earning $5 + a day right now. Have a list of 10 sites i am promoting at the current time. Traffic comes from linkbacks and SEO only

•••
I am not earning much, but I am trying to improve it, right now, I am earning about $3xx per month

•••
less than $10 per month .... not much breakthru

:( :( :(

•••
my earnings

I earn around 500 a day sometimes up to 1k... Not with AdSense, i gave up with them after i never received payment for 2 months.

Its all about exploring other company's which pay out more then Google AdSense. :)

•••
Alex25 said:
I earn around 500 a day sometimes up to 1k... Not with AdSense, i gave up with them after i never received payment for 2 months.

Its all about exploring other company's which pay out more then Google AdSense. :)

To get a payment from adsense you have to have them mail you a card to your address and type in the numbers, as well as verify some other things. Also there is a minimum payout ballance.

Sorry you didn't get paid.

•••
Alex25 said:

what is this company ?
i'd like to give it a try

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back