I have this domain on list
Glassbathroom.com

Estibot place fair value at
$ 950
With good data analysis

Experts opinion are needed.

Thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
I would say registration fee mate. Drop it

•••
Like $10 - $20.

Sorry to bring the bad news, but it's not worth as much as you seem to believe.

Last edited:
•••
Like $10 - $20.

Sorry to bring the bad news, but it's not worth as much as you seem to believe.
-NameBIO Data- glassjars.com sold for 17,000$ glasslampshades.com sold for 10,000$ glasspartitions.com sold for 9,999$ glassbottles.com sold for 9,200$ glassprism.com sold for 6,000$

•••
-NameBIO Data- glassjars.com sold for 17,000$ glasslampshades.com sold for 10,000$ glasspartitions.com sold for 9,999$ glassbottles.com sold for 9,200$ glassprism.com sold for 6,000$
I am sorry buddy, but those are SIMILAR sales and that doesn't mean yours will sell too. Those similar sales all have a use for the keyword name but what does Glass Bathroom signify? According to your logic whatever I put near glass will sell right? Glasstoilet,Glassfootwear,Glassshoe. Sounds unusual and doesn't exactly signify anything right? And what does GlassBathroom signify?Nothing except glass accessories and who uses glass in bathroom except for mirrors and shower doors? I am sorry but worth reg fee only.

•••
I am sorry buddy, but those are SIMILAR sales and that doesn't mean yours will sell too. Those similar sales all have a use for the keyword name but what does Glass Bathroom signify? According to your logic whatever I put near glass will sell right? Glasstoilet,Glassfootwear,Glassshoe. Sounds unusual and doesn't exactly signify anything right? And what does GlassBathroom signify?Nothing except glass accessories and who uses glass in bathroom except for mirrors and shower doors? I am sorry but worth reg fee only.
glass-bathroom-cubicle-500x500.jpg

•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
Estibot
Exact Searches
Keyword [glass bathroom]
Monthly Searches 480
Cost per Click $2.53

•••
Estibot
Exact Searches
Keyword [glass bathroom]
Monthly Searches 480
Cost per Click $2.53
Bro I don't know why you keep clinging on to stats. Even the word Unboxing will get millions of searches per month but that doesnt mean it will be useful. That is what glass bathroom keyword is too and 480 searches per month thats weak stats too. No actual use for the keyword.

Last edited:
•••
Automated appraisal tool are worthless. Any experienced domainer from NP will tell you this exact same thing.

•••
Fair market value is roughly equal to glasslavatory.com, glassrestroom.com, glasswatercloset.com, glassmensroom.com, glassladiesroom.com, etc. all available to hand reg, good luck!

•••
There's little point arguing. Just list it on one of the marketplaces and see if it sells for what you believe it is worth, and then lower the price till you sell.

Asking for valuations on mediocre names could impact your end sale-price because the discussion is indexed by search for all to see.

Edit: Ok I now see that you have already listed it in the NP marketplace before you asked for an evaluation.

Last edited:
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back