IT.COM

domain How much do you think this domain is worth? - e-tutor dot com.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Graceama

Established Member
Impact
Hello everyone.. Yea, I'm pretty new here.

I recently got a domain name e-tutor dot com. dont know if I'm allowed to post links,since my account is new.

I'm about listing it for sale and was wondering, what do you think will be a good price point for this name and how do you think I can get it sold fast?

Experts opinion will really be appreciated. I'm new to the world of domaining, but really interested in it.

Thank you.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Time is up, I'm out.

I wish you great success, I think the domain has potential.

OP please keep us updated on your progress (y)

Last edited:
•••
I didn't read all replies. But they are not important...

YOU paid 1250 usd, so how much you think is worth? Or you just buy it without a clue? Just wondering. If I buy a name for this price I already have my idea of the selling price. I would price 12500, based on what you paid, not sure at all it will sell, but I am wrong a lot of times... lol

Last edited:
•••
Not a fan of hyphens but you can try listing around 10k.

•••
No one would pay more than 2500, first of all etutor without the dash does not have the keyword value /seo value term wise, so the extra dash on top of it all i think normally 1 k and 2500 due to covid

•••
well shit if you all love hyphens so much then buy crypto-markets.com site i am selling for 50 bucks for 100;) jk jk but yeah i am a bit harsh on hyphens ive had some services and investors jump on sites like crypto-markets.com but i just really dont see it unless you have very high value SEO keyword phrase that has high affiliate conversion potential

•••
It has a good SEO score for school phrases but not so much and still a bit of spam score that's why I say 2,5k is a good deal. I also don't like "-" but in good hand that domain has potential.

•••
Good Luck and patience unless if you're in for a quick flip or in a hurry.

Online education is booming due corona/covid 19.

Last edited:
•••
yeah im happy i invested heavy in VR before this just because i already believed in it, picked up some gems like virtualrealitycommunity, vrhub, instantclasses, virtualrealitytherapy etc

•••
yeah im happy i invested heavy in VR before this just because i already believed in it, picked up some gems like virtualrealitycommunity, vrhub, instantclasses, virtualrealitytherapy etc

Hmm so people are searching vrtutor more than etutor? Regardless off a dash in either?

I have some vr domains and I think I had 1 inquiry but that was only because it was a 4 letter .com

Last edited:
•••
oh no im sorry that was just a general comment that people are looking into vr virtual digital etc more

•••
@Ostrados are you expecting Covid to be over any time soon? Had you noticed the time lapse between pandemics is narrowing rapidly?

I've already said I'd buy it within that price range immediately, so the quick sale for a ridiculously low price is already covered.

An example of;

"Putting his money where is mouth is!!"

i applaud you sir!
Most "appraisers" can learn from this.

Samer

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back