Domain Empire

domain (galaxy.support) How much do you think worth?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Abu Elias

Impact
Hey,

I own
www. galaxy.support

How much do you think is worth?
I am thinking to list it into sedo.com

Do you have better suggestions or place to list?

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Welcome to NP

Be careful of trademarks with this one

My advice is to stay away from the new gtld's. Read through this forum for a few months first and then focus on .com names until you get a few sales

Also check namebio.com and dnjournal.com to see what names sell.

Good luck

•••
Welcome to NP

Be careful of trademarks with this one

My advice is to stay away from the new gtld's. Read through this forum for a few months first and then focus on .com names until you get a few sales

Also check namebio.com and dnjournal.com to see what names sell.

Good luck
First, Thank you so much for your advice.
Yes, I am aware about the importance of .com domains.
But, I found out the domain I listed ( galaxy.support ) is unique in its name and functional at the same time besides it is related to a big name wildly.

Again, thanks for you useful reply.

•••
I assume you didn't plan on a Samsung Galaxy support site then, because that would be infringing on the TM. You might find some platforms wont let you list a name like this because of potential trademark issues

You need to understand TMs, have a read though this section, its all explained here

https://www.namepros.com/forums/legal-discussion.229/

Good luck in the future

•••
I assume you didn't plan on a Samsung Galaxy support site then, because that would be infringing on the TM. You might find some platforms wont let you list a name like this because of potential trademark issues

You need to understand TMs, have a read though this section, its all explained here

Good luck in the future

Thanks agin for you interaction.

I did take the TM in the consideration in simple way.

Let us go back to the dictionary, what does (Galaxy) mean? it is kind of general words. It is not exclusively as well as Iphone or Ipad.

So, my domain did not say Samsung Galaxy. It says only Galaxy. Which could mean something related to space or Star War movie or what ever.

So, If I create a website about Samsung company or their products using this domain, So, yes you are right about TM issue.

Otherwie, No one has the right in TM of the name that is public and it is not consist of their exclusive company name (Samsung).

Tha same thing with (.support).

Thanks for your sharing me your opinion.

•••
Ok..lets answer this question first, what sort of site would this be used for?

I dont think you understand trademarks; it doesn't matter about dictionary words.
Apple, Orange and Catterpillar are also commonly used dictionary words, but they are also TMs..its all about usage and nad faith. Just be careful what it's used for that's all. You will struggle to sell it because of those risks..most companies and domainers can see this amd will stay away. As I said before, try and focus on strong extensions and that gave a proven track record and avoid names that look a little risky, it will just increase your chances of a sale.

Good luck here on namepros.

•••
Ok..lets answer this question first, what sort of site would this be used for?

I dont think you understand trademarks; it doesn't matter about dictionary words.
Apple, Orange and Catterpillar are also commonly used dictionary words, but they are also TMs..its all about usage and nad faith. Just be careful what it's used for that's all. You will struggle to sell it because of those risks..most companies and domainers can see this amd will stay away. As I said before, try and focus on strong extensions and that gave a proven track record and avoid names that look a little risky, it will just increase your chances of a sale.

Good luck here on namepros.

Got your point.
And thanks again for your tips.

•••
waste of reg fees
good luck tho

•••
Other than the obvious (and very likely TM-infringing) usage, the name doesn't make sense. So it's not going to sell and apparently you couldn't even find a suitable use.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back