IT.COM

information How Michael Castello & Walt "Baby" Love Landed a $1.5 Million Deal for Room.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
Do you think of redesigning your site, to make it responsive, mobile-friendly? I know it's content that matters, but reading it on a mobile is pain in the back...

Leave the archive as is, if it's too much work to convert everything, but at least setup new design for new posts.

•••
Do you think of redesigning your site, to make it responsive, mobile-friendly? I know it's content that matters, but reading it on a mobile is pain in the back...

Leave the archive as is, if it's too much work to convert everything, but at least setup new design for new posts.

I get your point. I have the same issue with Daycare.com. Ron built his site many years ago and it would be a monumental task to rebuild the site. I think we just have to appreciate the "feel" of his domain universe and gain from it what we can.

•••
Brilliant sale, congrats.

•••
•••
I get your point. I have the same issue with Daycare.com. Ron built his site many years ago and it would be a monumental task to rebuild the site. I think we just have to appreciate the "feel" of his domain universe and gain from it what we can.

I think you can just install wp on a subdomain or folder on your domain (so that it keeps all the authenticity) and just post new content from there. You don't have to translate everything into WP, but use WP or some modern engine going forward for new content.

•••
Great sale. Congrats Michael.

•••
An interesting story! It was risk, needed patience and also one had to be there right on time to get such good names.
Congratulations!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back