IT.COM

sales Domain Sales Explode with 6 Six-Figure Sales Igniting the Blast

NameSilo
Watch
Impact
The new weekly domain sales report is out at DNJournal.com. Like fireworks on the 4th of July, a remarkable explosion of big sales lit up the domain aftermarket sky this past week. In addition to Michael Castello’s $1.5 million Room.com sale that is the subject of our illuminating new Cover Story, we saw 6 six-figure sales (one at nearly half a million dollars and two that were the year's biggest ccTLD sales to date). There were also dozens of five-figure sales including one that ranks among 2019's four biggest non .com gTLD sales to date. You can get all of the details here: https://www.dnjournal.com/archive/domainsales/2019/20190717.htm

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
Nice stats, I like you website but it needs upgrade to something fresh, current one looks like its from 90th.

•••
•••
Nice stats, I like you website but it needs upgrade to something fresh, current one looks like its from 90th.
A responsive layout..hard to view on mobile.

•••
pay.com.au that's a good sale for down under.

•••
This is great sale thanks for sharing

•••
Oh man I am glad someone agrees with me. Rons' site has the biggest ratio of useful, to ugly design since Craigslist.

•••
Interesting info, thank you ron

•••
•••
$1.5m for Room.com is worth!

•••
It's not all about the .com after all.

•••
Back