IT.COM

question How many visits should your brandable receive to make you think it is valuable?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

How many visits makes you think your brandable has value?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • 0 is fine since it's a brandable

votes
    38.5%
  • 1-10

votes
    0.0%
  • 10-20

vote
    7.7%
  • 20-35

vote
    7.7%
  • 35-50

vote
    7.7%
  • 50-80

vote
    7.7%
  • 80-120

vote
    7.7%
  • 120-200

vote
    7.7%
  • 200 and more

votes
    15.4%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

GoodKindName

Established Member
Impact
Hello everyone! Thank you for visiting this thread!

As you know sites like DAN, Epik and Efty allow you to track the number of views your names receive per month. And as I understand, it may give you some idea to what extent people are interested in your name. It is more or less correlated to search volume and ppc when we talk about keyword, exact match names. But the situation with brandable names is a little bit different.

I often hear that brandables usually don't get any traffic or little. Names like Anamy, PickList, Amazee, DealFast (just made up these). But when I look at my own portfolio on DAN I can see some names similar to these getting 1, some 7, some 15, some 30, some 50 views per month.

So the question is how many landing page visits should your brandable domain name receive to make you think it has good value? Do higher numbers actually mean that people are more interested in buying these names? And does it mean more offers and sales, according to your experience?

I will be grateful for any opinions and hope that all our community will benefit from this discussion just a bit :)

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back