Dynadot

How to offer your brandable domains???

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hello!

I had some success with real keyword domains with outbound sales.
With real keywords domains it is not too difficult to find some potential buyers but what about brandable domains?
Are Brandbucket, Brandpa good in 2023?
Is Afternic, Dan, Sedogood for brandables?

Also would like to know maybe someone have experience in selling brandables via outbound? Is it possible actually?
How to find potential buyers for brandables if these domains don't have real keywords?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
A lot of “brandables” domainers swear by Squadhelp.

I think outbounding wouldn’t be worth the time.

•••
A lot of “brandables” domainers swear by Squadhelp.

I think outbounding wouldn’t be worth the time.
Sure SH is good if your domain is accepted and published there!
I tryed to list about 50-100 but they didn't accepted any single domain!
Listed mostly on Brandpa and sold 1 at this moment.
For a long time I havent registered any brandables but focused to do that and invest money.

What about Afternic, Dan, Sedo? Are they good for brandables?

•••
Depends on how good they are. Mediocre ones will need some exposure. Squadhelp will come in handy.

The great/obvious brandables, doesn't matter where you list them, they sell.

•••
Wel as for as the SEO point of view the keywords based domain are considered good but in some causes the branding work as well for it need a lot of promotions ..

•••
I tryed to list about 50-100 but they didn't accepted any single domain
Isn't it free to list your domains there and domains just get listed as you submit?

•••
Isn't it free to list your domains there and domains just get listed as you submit?
They should be reviewed but I had no success with any of my domain! Submitted a lot of domains but all were declined!

•••
Isn't it free to list your domains there and domains just get listed as you submit.
Yes, its free if you dont mind submitting a small amount and having patience. They are best for brandables and 2 words. I tried single words and keywords and got a 'guidance' email of what they want. About a 1/4 of mine submitted got accepted and some that were previously SH didnt get accepted (that I bought). I have had one domain on there for a year and its not sold. Other ones I have added slowly. I have about 6 on there now (they really take a long time for free submissions).

•••
I tryed to list about 50-100 but they didn't accepted any single domain!
Listed mostly on Brandpa and sold 1 at this moment.
For a long time I havent registered any brandables but focused to do that and invest money.

Try and resubmit the names after the 60-days window. There are chances that sone of those will be approved. And, check the names that are listed and getting sold on SH to get a better understanding of what the names you need to pick. All the best.

•••
Before acquiring any brandable domain, must do proper research about already registered trademark, because you can face legal issues if you chosen trademark domains

•••
before submitting to SH use the domain grading tool to see the score only submit 5.5 or above

•••
I also submitted one of my brandable domain on SH but rejected. I have listed it on BrandPa. Is brandPa premium listing effective ?

•••
Our approval rate is 36% at Squadhelp and currently have 48 domains in our premium portfolio. Listen to what others said about only submitting 5.5 and up. I have had only 2 domains get approved after resubmitting rejecting ones. That said, Squadhelp is the best platform for brandables, hands down. They are innovative and always improving the experience for buyers and sellers.

Outbound for brandable domains is tough because value is subjective. It's easier to list in naming contests and wait for a buyer to find your domain in the marketplace.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back