Dynadot

How long does it take to get bids on GoDaddy Auctions

NameSilo
Watch

phoenixlacour

Restricted (Market)
Impact
I put up my website playanyinstrument.com on Godaddy Auctions for £799/$999/€940 and it ends in 4 days and 4 hours from now, so I was wondering if I put it up for too much or something because I haven't gotten any bids. Should I wait or have I done something wrong? Thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
The market will tell you if you priced too high.

•••
Most auctions end unsold.

•••
•••
I understand. Its just that there are possibly over a million names for sale there.

Your domain is not a liquid domain. Someone would have to want that exact domain. Might be difficult to sell.

Domains like that sell here in a resale environment, for under $10.

Best of luck with it. You joining this forum will help you learn to cover any losses.

•••
As Simply as silent say...The market will tell you if you priced too high.:xf.smile:

•••
I put up my website playanyinstrument.com on Godaddy Auctions for £799/$999/€940 and it ends in 4 days and 4 hours from now, so I was wondering if I put it up for too much or something because I haven't gotten any bids. Should I wait or have I done something wrong? Thanks

The best way to sell domain in godaddy is 7 day auction with putting reserve price on it.

•••
I'm my personal experience godaddy.com is a waste of time. Many domain auctions get buried there. Just saying...

•••
did you pay to be featured?

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back