IT.COM

How long does it take NameJet to verify account?

NameSilo
Watch
Been waiting for some domains for weeks to become available (Pre release) at auction and now that I entered all auctions I cannot bid since I am not verified at namejet and my backorders and Auctions are totalling above $1500.
Submitted documents moment I saw that but since it is weekend I am not sure they will verify my account fast.

Anyone have experience with NameJet verification process and how long does this last?

Thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Great question mine was pretty quick within 24 hours. I did mine in september of last year.

I submitted my bidder form and driver license and it approved quickly! Let me know if this
helps..

The Message I received from NameJet is below
___
hello,

Thank you for your interest in becoming a Verified Bidder at NameJet!

Your Verified Bidder request has been approved, and the previous restrictions have been removed.

Please be sure to LOG OUT of your NameJet account. Once you log in again the new settings will be updated to reflect your Verified Bidder status.

We suggest you review the FAQs to familiarize yourself with theNameJet auction site procedures, as we may differ from other auction websites you currently use. http://www.namejet.com/Pages/Support.aspx

Here are a few highlights:

* Backorder bids are NOT proxy bid amounts. Your backorder bid is your starting bid amount once a domain goes to auction (or the amount you are charged if you are the only bidder).

* Please verify the amount before you submit your bid, as erroneous bids cannot be deleted or reduced. There are no refunds once you win an auction.

* All orders for $5000 or less will automatically attempt to charge your credit card within one hour after the auction closes. You do not need to Add Funds to your account.

* If you lose an auction, the domain is retained on your backorder list as a Wish List item until you delete it.

We look forward to a long partnership and appreciate your participation in NameJet auctions. Good luck!

Best Regards,
Daniel L.
Technical Support
My Support Hours: 10:30pm - 7:00am, Saturday through Wednesday (Pacific Time)
Out of the office Thursday and Friday

If you need assistance outside of my posted hours, please call our 24 hour support line listed on our site and reference this ticket number. By doing so, any Agent can take over the issue and will be happy to continue working with you.
Auto-Response By (Administrator) (09/14/2015 07:03 PM)
The Answers below were automatically selected for you by SmartAssistant™. If no solutions are listed or the solutions are not helpful, select "Finish Submitting Ticket" to submit your issue to our support staff.
The following answers might help you immediately. (Answers open in a separate window.)
Answer Link: Verified Bidder Process and Advantages
Answer Link: NameJet Private Domain Sales
Answer Link: New to NameJet: Getting Started

•••
Great question mine was pretty quick within 24 hours. I did mine in september of last year.

I submitted my bidder form and driver license and it approved quickly! Let me know if this
helps..

The Message I received from NameJet is below
___
hello,

Thank you for your interest in becoming a Verified Bidder at NameJet!

Your Verified Bidder request has been approved, and the previous restrictions have been removed.

Please be sure to LOG OUT of your NameJet account. Once you log in again the new settings will be updated to reflect your Verified Bidder status.

We suggest you review the FAQs to familiarize yourself with theNameJet auction site procedures, as we may differ from other auction websites you currently use. http://www.namejet.com/Pages/Support.aspx

Here are a few highlights:

* Backorder bids are NOT proxy bid amounts. Your backorder bid is your starting bid amount once a domain goes to auction (or the amount you are charged if you are the only bidder).

* Please verify the amount before you submit your bid, as erroneous bids cannot be deleted or reduced. There are no refunds once you win an auction.

* All orders for $5000 or less will automatically attempt to charge your credit card within one hour after the auction closes. You do not need to Add Funds to your account.

* If you lose an auction, the domain is retained on your backorder list as a Wish List item until you delete it.

We look forward to a long partnership and appreciate your participation in NameJet auctions. Good luck!

Best Regards,
Daniel L.
Technical Support
My Support Hours: 10:30pm - 7:00am, Saturday through Wednesday (Pacific Time)
Out of the office Thursday and Friday

If you need assistance outside of my posted hours, please call our 24 hour support line listed on our site and reference this ticket number. By doing so, any Agent can take over the issue and will be happy to continue working with you.
Auto-Response By (Administrator) (09/14/2015 07:03 PM)
The Answers below were automatically selected for you by SmartAssistant™. If no solutions are listed or the solutions are not helpful, select "Finish Submitting Ticket" to submit your issue to our support staff.
The following answers might help you immediately. (Answers open in a separate window.)
Answer Link: Verified Bidder Process and Advantages
Answer Link: NameJet Private Domain Sales
Answer Link: New to NameJet: Getting Started
Thanks a bunch for that in-depth answer. Still waiting for approval. Will updated once it is finished so other people have their answers next time they search this topic.

•••
Absolutely!! you bet I know they will approve you I have heard they taken time as well!! good luck and keep us posted !! continued success

;);););)

•••
They answered in 24 hours approx and demanded more documents. I submitted these 2 days ago and now got the answer that I should submit them through my ticket again......waiting...

•••
Approved, it took them almost 3 days in total, but all is good at the end.

•••
It has been 8 days since my last submit, and still no reply.

•••
•••
I called them, and they asked me to email them. Still no reply. It is upsetting.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back