NameSilo

How long do you plan on domaining?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Well, title says it all.

Where do you see yourself going, and where (if at all) do you plan on stopping?

Peter

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I plan to keep it going for a while. I'm not saying it'll be so prevalant in my life, but always as a hobby.

•••
I don't seem to be making any new reg's that will get me a lot of money, so at this point I'm not getting very far. I really can't put too much money into a domain without a lot of other money backing me up.

If I get some good sales, I'll definitely keep going, and, just as jnadel, it'll always be a hobby.

•••
I think i will carry on as long as its profitable :)

•••
Plan to go for a few more years :D
But I'm not profitting that much :(

Need to aquire more. :)

•••
At least through college, so at least 4 1/2 more years.

•••
Ya ill probably design and domain until after highschool and college because after that.. Partys galore... well in college to :D

•••
Its just a hobby for me, I dont really care about the profits, I just enjoy developing my websites.
So I would say, for the forseeable future.

•••
I'm thinking of quitting tbh. I can't sell anything for the life of me :(

•••
i havent started yet! i am trying to enter the industry. i do not know much HTML. do not have a website or anything. can you all teach me how to make one and what not. i understand this site can get me a free domain and i found a site that can give me free hosting. and i know basic HTML. not much. i need help. how do i get a site going and then once i do how to i get advertisement on it ?

•••
bigdoglj52 said:
i havent started yet! i am trying to enter the industry. i do not know much HTML. do not have a website or anything. can you all teach me how to make one and what not. i understand this site can get me a free domain and i found a site that can give me free hosting. and i know basic HTML. not much. i need help. how do i get a site going and then once i do how to i get advertisement on it ?

I got YIM, and MSN if you wanna talk on there, I am sure I can help you out with html coding and hook you up with it all :) just tell me if you have any of that and I wil lbe glad to help

I am only really planing on it till I sell my Teen Forums. Thats what got me here, and will prob be what takes me out. but if I start making 10k sales.. than I sure as hell am not going to get out :)

•••
aslong as i want to really
probably stop as i dont become a teen anymore
as i want to go to university and what not
but i might stay around!
and seeing as i have 4 years until i am 18.. i should be fine :p

at the moment, i am more interested in increasing my knowledge to more advanced php, and to learn vb, c++ and javascript! ^_^

Joe

•••
I'd like to continue for as long as I can. Right now I'm in a "dry" period where I'm not selling a lot, and I'm not having any ideas for development. I'd like to work with the internet as my career someday, and I don't know how to get there. I'm a senior in high school and I haven't applied to a single college yet. :(

•••
Everything is going great right now :)

An plenty upcoming..some things i am very excited about.

I can see no forseeable end as of yet.

•••
tops for 2-3 more years i reckon uni will be the time to turn the plug off but hopefully the 8-9 months between were i am 18 and b4 uni i am hoping to make some big $$ to get throught uni

•••
most of my life!!!!!! , need to be if im gunna works as a web desginer after school, and possibly setup my own hosting company

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back