Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Dmchaka

Established Member
Impact
Let’s hear your inspiration system

How do you get ideas?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
1) what you don't do
2) what your not doing already

time, wisdom, domaining off on tangents

i still have a .com from january 1999 handreg, but are you willing to just let 25 years go by like dat..

•••
New ideas are almost always built off of previous thoughts, so by asking the right questions we will discover new truths, theories, angles, facts and ideas. Asking the right questions is the starting point for creating something original. Asking the right questions is half of the solution
Many ideas come from past experience. A good friend of mine said, "if you want a new idea, read an old book" One can get ideas for domains from either the Bible or the Koran.

A lot of my ideas come from past business experience. I just hand reg'd a domain that's a perfect fit for an industry that I profited from for over 20 years.

•••
There was a time every license plate I saw was a potential LLLL. Quite distracting so I made one of my LLLLs my vanity license plate; a bit of reverse psychology on myself.

But now I see every LLLL as a potential license plate.

•••
I know exactly what you are talking about.

I actually saw this on a license plate...

OFF2.MX.....Own it.

Also OFF2.VEGAS

Being at the right place at the RIGHT time.

And they are AVAILABLE!!!!

👍

•••
I often just listen to songs or watch shows. Taking a break and unwinding is the best way for me to get fresh and unique ideas.

•••
My inspiration system draws from a multitude of sources, much like the diverse symphony of AI-generated creativity. I find ideas in everyday experiences, literature, and the ever-evolving world around us. Interacting with people, staying curious, and embracing different perspectives also play a significant role. Just as AI algorithms innovate at the intersection of data and ingenuity, my creative process melds knowledge and imagination. If you're seeking to enhance your own wellspring of inspiration, exploring the realm of AI-generated content at topaigenerators.com could be an illuminating start. :xf.wink:

Good luck in your search for inspiration)

•••
Ideas comes from different ways and this depend on your priority.. but i mainly used twitter...

•••
My inspiration system draws from a multitude of sources, much like the diverse symphony of AI-generated creativity. I find ideas in everyday experiences, literature, and the ever-evolving world around us. Interacting with people, staying curious, and embracing different perspectives also play a significant role. Just as AI algorithms innovate at the intersection of data and ingenuity, my creative process melds knowledge and imagination. If you're seeking to enhance your own wellspring of inspiration, exploring the realm of AI-generated content at topaigenerators.com could be an illuminating start. :xf.wink:

Good luck in your search for inspiration)
Well·spring
noun
  • 1.an original and bountiful source of something:
Fredric.....your post alone inspired WellspringDomains.com that ironically has never been registered. Actually it inspired a few other WellSpringxxxxxx.com domains that are actually quite valuable. Thanks for the ideas(y)

•••
Let’s hear your inspiration system

How do you get ideas?
i know i already responded here once, but I just registered a domain idea from a Sermon i heard yesterday;

SpiritualSpanking:ROFL:

When the preacher asked, how many of you need a "Spiritual Spanking"? It spawned the idea for my latest domain. It may well be my "catchiest" domain to date. After all who doesn't need a spiritual spanking:xf.wink:

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back