Domain Empire

advice How could I sell a fairly valuable domain fast?

NameSilo
Watch

Ashton F

Established Member
Impact
Hi,

I'm relatively new to domain flipping. After filtering through expireddomains.net, I ended up finding the domain jeweler.site. Although I'm aware that .site domains are not as valuable as .com domains, I did a bit of research on the CPC, search volume, etc and came to the conclusion this domain still has decent value.

Here's the current Estibot valuation:
estibot.png

I currently have this domain listed on Sedo for $199. I just want to sell this domain ASAP for hopefully at least $100, even though if I wait a bit, I know I could sell it for more.

From your personal experience, how could I sell a domain like FAST, even if it sells for much less then it's worth.

Thanks in advance for any help!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
List it on Afternic as well and park with either them, Sedo or Dan.

It might take a bit though, jeweler domains are not in that great demand.

•••
domaining is a lot of hard work and learning

often years...

if u want a fairly valuable name and sell fast.. I need to invest more than regfee... and into something other than .site

keep learning
gl

•••
You will struggle to sell this one, The extension is weak with around 40 reported sales. Companies just arent interested in ext like this.

Your best bet is to try and flip it to a fellow domainer.

•••
Did you get both spellings? This is one of those domains you need to cover more bases. Depending how far into it you want to go.

Last edited:
•••
Set up a Dan.com landing page and start doing some outbound, find some small Jewelry companies that have similar domain names and give them buy it now link, might take 100 emails but it might sell.

Good luck!

•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
put at auction here at namepros starting at $50 and see what you get. :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back