advice Please how can i sell this domain fast

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Paulot

Established Member
Impact
RhodeIslandStore.com is 16 Yrs old domain, please how can i sell it fast

Rhode Island 1.057 million (2018)

Rhode Island, a U.S. state in New England, is known for sandy shores and seaside Colonial towns. It's home to several large cities, including Newport, which is famed for sailing and Gilded Age mansions, such as The Breakers. Providence, its capital, is home to Brown University, green Roger Williams Park, landscaped Waterplace Park and Riverwalk, with the famed WaterFire art installation.

This is Google information on Rhode Island

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Go to every store in rhode Island and see if they would like to purchase it.

•••
hard to get end user for that as it is to generic. Want to sell it fast auction it here

•••
start an auction at namepros at $1 with no reserve, thank me later

•••
if i were you, i will call, email or write to all the store in rhode Island for permission to list their store on a website under that domain for free, once you done that, you might have quite a few interesting buyer

•••
FYI - the name is 1 day old, not 16 years old - when the name drops or expires the age clock starts all over again.

Last edited:
•••
Given its general nature, I think it is best as a compilation site, rather than selling to any one store. Therefore, if you have development resources I think @lazyegg idea of a directory. Free listings but premium paid upgrade option. It might spark a sale or generate ongoing revenue. Best wishes,
Bob

•••
RhodeIslandStore.com is 16 Yrs old domain, please how can i sell it fast

Rhode Island 1.057 million (2018)

Rhode Island, a U.S. state in New England, is known for sandy shores and seaside Colonial towns. It's home to several large cities, including Newport, which is famed for sailing and Gilded Age mansions, such as The Breakers. Providence, its capital, is home to Brown University, green Roger Williams Park, landscaped Waterplace Park and Riverwalk, with the famed WaterFire art installation.

This is Google information on Rhode Island

when you found out,
please let us know in details

•••
FYI - the name is 1 day old, not 16 years old - when the name drops or expires the age clock starts all over again.

That puts a rather different perspective on the OPs thread.

If your going to be requiring an urgent sale, Don't be Urgent to buy

•••

From one narrow perspective, but at the very least it's still a domain that was first registered 16 years ago. Plus, if you pick up a dropped domain from the same Registrar, it will extend, so the rules are kinda hazy there.

That's why there are domain tools identifying these aged-then-dropped domains, as people die, get sick, forget to renew, feel they don't need the name anymore, and you can make some quick cash if you know its history.

I once bought a domain registered in 1995 then dropped on GoDaddy for only 3-figures (it was from another Registrar partner and stated "0" on the Age field, as these often do) and sold it about 1 year later for a significant profit.

The fact that it was not a GoDaddy drop and naturally stated "0" in the Age category didn't take away from the fact that it was in effect an "Aged Domain".

Last edited:
•••
Given its general nature, I think it is best as a compilation site, rather than selling to any one store. Therefore, if you have development resources I think @lazyegg idea of a directory. Free listings but premium paid upgrade option. It might spark a sale or generate ongoing revenue. Best wishes,
Bob

I agree with this fully. This would definitely be something I would valuate as a domain with more development potential as Bob had stated. I say hold onto it and try to develop it into a decent directory/listing style with premium listings at a recurral fee. Would be slow to make you some money if done right, but would give it more value as time goes on.

•••
IMO, his domain name is a "flip" unless you can develop a website or convince a bonafide business to SM it.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back