Dynadot

available How about these cctlds with meta prefix

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

xiaowei

Established Member
Impact
'meta' is so hot these days, meta.so and meta.lc sales are unbelievable

today I am searching around , find that most of the cctld and new gtld are registered.

Here are some cctlds with meta prefix are available

meta.ni
meta.bf
meta.sa
meta.gi
meta.jo
meta.nc
meta.ad
meta.pf

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
meta.bh
meta.iq

still available for registration

•••
Biddable. Favourite: Meta Ad

Last edited:
•••
Biddable. Favourite: Meta Ad
They are the only cctlds that are not registered , maybe you can try to submit meta.ad for registration

•••
They are the only cctlds that are not registered , maybe you can try to submit meta.ad for registration

Nah

Untitled.png

•••
•••
Correction already grabbed Meta*.sa

.sa is Cctld for Saudi Arabia.

.so for meta*.so is cctld for Somalia and that sold for $149,000 on Dan.

meta*.sa is just off by one letter “o” instead of “a”

it was not cheap for sure but shopped around and got the cheapest price plus had a credit sitting in my registrar account. Figured might as well use it.

will it sell for $149,000? Doubt it but for $5,000 quick sell if I had to? Better than average chances.

I would have gone for the others like Meta.iq but the registry has listed that with a premium price of $1,700 and I think that’s the renewal also.

I like .sa just because well you know Saudi Arabia is the rich.

•••

it was not cheap for sure but shopped around and got the cheapest price plus had a credit sitting in my registrar account. Figured might as well use it.

will it sell for $149,000? Doubt it but for $5,000 quick sell if I had to? Better than average chances.

I would have gone for the others like Meta.iq but the registry has listed that with a premium price of $1,700 and I think that’s the renewal also.

meta.sa has not been registered yet

•••

Check your registrar. You need to meet some conditions in order to register .sa domains:

Must have Saudi presence, a local representative, or trademark registered in Saudi Arabia; must show legal papers verifying identity

Would explain the domain is not (yet) actually registered as we speak.

Last edited:
•••
meta.insurance is available 1688.37€/year

•••
meta.insurance is available 1688.37€/year
.INSURANCE DOMAIN ELIGIBILITY AND NAMING REQUIREMENTS ,so it is a restricted extension

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back