IT.COM

.HOMES re-released

NameSilo
Watch
Impact
I received in a Uni Newsletter that .HOMES has been released without restrictions. Did anyone else see that and try to register any domains. It was tough going. Most were already taken or very premium prices from the registry. I did manage to get OFFSHORE and LAKESIDE for discounted reg fee :)

Whilst I was searching. I found RETAIL.DOMAINS available, so took that too :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Since I'm Scandinavian...

Scandinavian/Homes

•••
•••
I think this registry owes @stub a big fat commission check, considering this extension went from 0 to at least having a few regs says alot about what happens when the registry actually opens up the extension.

thought this one could be reg fee, but no:
ecofriendly.homes $600 these guys thought of every angle.

I'd just like to say that I have no association with the registry or owners of the .Homes tld other than as an investor in their domain names :) What few they allow us to register. I think it is a valuable tld with worldwide appeal (despite @MapleDots opinion of this tld), in a sector with extremely high unit prices compared to the domain prices. $30/year per domain is peanuts compared to even the lowest prices of a home. With wealthy participants. It's a rich sector. It has worldwide appeal. And the registry is reflecting this by grabbing almost all viable names for themselves and selling them at premium prices. We can sell our registrations below and at their market price setting prices, and do well in this sector. IMHO. Providing we have made quality decisions about our registrations. I think this is one of the best category defining tld's on the market. IMHO. Better than .cars/.autos. 2nd only to .com in it's appeal in it's sector. Futuristically, it could even be more desirable than .com, in it's sector. I'd be prepared to pay these regfees for a long time, covered by my other .com sales ;)

Now. Where can I invest in the registry :)

Last edited:
•••
Here is what I picked up.
Evergreen.Homes
Dynamic.Homes
Staged.Homes
Adaptive.Homes
Interactive.Homes
Networked.Homes
Lowcountry.Homes
Grandstrand.Homes
Fortified.Homes
Bunker.Homes
Survival.Homes
Hardened.Homes
Fortress.Homes

•••
•••
Available at dynadot

Yachtclub/Homes $1200O_o

Countryclub/Homes $9.99

•••
Checked about 30 decent options and all were prem. priced or reserved... even smaller cities.

•••
Inspired by @Coinking, just registered WeBuild.Homes

•••
Grabbed two more..

timeless/homes
prototype/homes

That's it from me.

•••
•••
•••
GrannyFlat.homes

grannyflat_homes.jpg

Cheers
Corey

•••
Dominion Registries policy updates for .HOMES TLD

Norfolk, VA – January 14, 2019 – Dominion Registries, a division of Dominion Enterprises, is pleased to announce changes to the registration policy for .Homes TLD. We have removed the registrant eligibility requirements previously defined in the .Homes Registration Policies. This means that .Homes domain names will be available to everyone, without the need for verification. These changes are effective beginning 16:00 UTC on January 14, 2019. The new registration policies will be posted here.

Also Claims Trademark Period for .Homes registry will end at 00:00 UTC on April 15, 2019. This means that all domains for .Homes TLD will be available for registrations during General Availability (GA) and no trademark/claims notices will be required for any .Homes domain registration.

For more information concerning Dominion Registries’ top-level domain names, visit www.dominionregistries.com to learn more.

Source: Policy Update for .HOMES TLD with Claims Trademark End Date - Dominion Registries

Cheers
Corey

Last edited:
•••
•••
I just registered a .homes:

Pocket

•••
Guard.Homes
Guardian.Homes
Safeguard.Homes

•••
How about this one..

Recovery.Homes (9.99)

GD appraisal likes it a bit.

Last edited:
•••
Ha! FEMA.homes is a premium.
Of course, nimby.homes is available. Anyone know what nimby is?

•••
Ha! FEMA.homes is a premium.
Of course, nimby.homes is available. Anyone know what nimby is?
I could google it but..no, I don't.

•••
•••
After Hurricane Katrina, FEMA had campers for those affected. But, many people cried out nimby because they didn't want the FEMA trailers so close to their homes.

I think it's a common issue... nimby

•••
I have registered just one single domain phila dot homes and I am having problems to forward the domain to my sales page. It's been 2 days and still not found in Dynadot's forwarding. I have opened a ticket and no solution so far. Anyone having the same problem?

@stub @Recons.Com Dynadot managed to fix my .homes redirection.

•••
Lol, yeah, I live in South Carolina. I'm actually over the real estate licensing board. I had upstate, low country and grandstrand as three popular regions of my state in my cart. Lol. I got the other two.

You can get spartanburg .homes at reg fee. I spend 6 years in Anderson.

Last edited:
•••
•••
PEACE starts at home, so I wanted to register PEACEFUL.HOMES, but it is a Premium name costing $ 3,000, so I registered PEACE.HOMES for $ 9.99.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back