IT.COM

.HOMES re-released

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I received in a Uni Newsletter that .HOMES has been released without restrictions. Did anyone else see that and try to register any domains. It was tough going. Most were already taken or very premium prices from the registry. I did manage to get OFFSHORE and LAKESIDE for discounted reg fee :)

Whilst I was searching. I found RETAIL.DOMAINS available, so took that too :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Inspired by @Coinking, just registered WeBuild.Homes

There is one big major advantage of .homes over .com. Every letter counts. WeBuild.Homes is a significantly better URL than WeBuildHomes.com :) This is true for many of the new gTLD's.

We should be feeling pleased with ourselves about our registrations.

Last edited:
•••
WeClean.homes

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
If it was at DynaDot a TM thing probably popped up
Is that a thing ?
Thankfully no such prompts till now with my domains at DD but just wanted to know anyways.

•••
Is that a thing ?
Thankfully no such prompts till now with my domains at DD but just wanted to know anyways.
How much per .homes you are paying at GD?

I am looking to hand reg some more but not on Dynadot
Rs

•••
•••
•••
•••
Funeral. homes is nice to have but it is taken hehe

•••
•••
There is one big major advantage of .homes over .com. Every letter counts. WeBuild.Homes is a significantly better URL than WeBuildHomes.com :) This is true for many of the new gTLD's.

We should be feeling pleased with ourselves about our registrations.
I agree. I actually used Namebio to identify high priced sales of .com domains ending in "homes". :)

•••
Desired .homes still available, grab it...

•••
go.Homes has been reserved, then

I wanna

g-o.Homes

instead..😂

•••
I just added
EcoSmart.Homes
LEEDcertified.Homes

•••
picked up two more....

Financed (.) Homes
WeFinance (.)Homes

•••
Last edited:
•••
Let’s see whose the first to sell one over $500

•••
Domain Cost Club has .homes new registration at $8 for members.

•••
•••
Domain Cost Club has .homes new registration at $8 for members.
Yeah but you have to pay a fee like GoDaddy to use it, so pointless? lol

And no one really has heard of this place, horror stories coming 3, 2, 1.

Last edited:
•••
•••
who?

please provide a link.

Cheers
Corey

• DomainCostClub.com Click on the Prices link to see what extensions they support and their fees.
  • They are a membership-only at cost registrar. To state the obvious: it will not make sense for everyone; it depends on your portfolio - size and TLDs.
  • They are very nice, both online and in person. I've met them at NamesCon in Vegas last year.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back