IT.COM

.HOMES re-released

NameSilo
Watch
Impact
I received in a Uni Newsletter that .HOMES has been released without restrictions. Did anyone else see that and try to register any domains. It was tough going. Most were already taken or very premium prices from the registry. I did manage to get OFFSHORE and LAKESIDE for discounted reg fee :)

Whilst I was searching. I found RETAIL.DOMAINS available, so took that too :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
wow... how much does it cost to register one?

•••
I got them for $9.50 at Dynadot. Renewal is circa $30

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
I wanted this one but ugh,

Screenshot_2019-01-15-13-31-05-838_com.android.chrome.png

•••
@Furquah - Yeah there were a lot like that. EXPENSIVE.HOMES was available from Registry for only $6k :)

I guess the without restrictions means for those domains the Registry failed to hold back as premium :)

WATERFRONT.HOMES was also $600,000 from the registry. So I was happy to get LAKESIDE.HOMES for $9.50 :)

Even 3BEDROOM.HOMES is $3k

Last edited:
•••
•••
@Thirwell Castle Even CASTLE.HOMES was taken :) I'm feeling luckier by the hour :)

•••
Ok, my first new gtld name:

Classy.Homes

bought for $9.50.

•••
Just registered one:

Shared.Homes

Bought for $12.88

•••
Beachfront.homes available for 6,000 ouch.
SeaFront.homes available at cost!!!

•••
Added UPMARKET.HOMES and NEWBUILD.HOMES for $9.50 each. I think that's enough for me sticking my toes in the water with .HOMES domains.

Last edited:
•••
Beachfront.homes available for 6,000 ouch.
SeaFront.homes available at cost!!!

Thank you John0!
SeaFront.homes are now rising rapidly in value. :)

•••
Added UPMARKET.HOMES and NEWBUILD.HOMES for $9.50 each. I think that's enough for me sticking my toes in the water with .HOMES domains.
newbuild.homes is a really good one!

•••
Just bought

Greener.Homes
Bespoke.Homes

•••
•••
I grabbed the following one-words. Gonna log out before I go on a stupid buying spree lol
Curate.homes
Curated.homes
Payment.homes
Cosy.homes
Trendy.homes

•••
•••
•••
Vacation.homes is reserved. :xf.cool: Bought Vacay.homes for reg fee :xf.grin:
Also bought 1234.homes for reg fee. (Grace delete this one or not? What y'all think?)

Last edited:
•••
I received in a Uni Newsletter that .HOMES has been released without restrictions. Did anyone else see that and try to register any domains. It was tough going. Most were already taken or very premium prices from the registry. I did manage to get OFFSHORE and LAKESIDE for discounted reg fee :)

Whilst I was searching. I found RETAIL.DOMAINS available, so took that too :)
OFFSHORE and LAKESIDE are very very good, amazing regs imo :)

•••
•••
Back