NameSilo

Holo vs VR vs MR vs AR vs any other reality (All realities)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

VRdommy

Top Member
Impact
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Myself and Elad are owning this one together.

I know lots don't like XR's chances but we will take the risk with this one:

XR P@rn (.com)

•••
IMG_3182.JPG

Now ive got your attention lol i picked up a name from a friend and fellow domainer

xRglasses.com

•••
https://www.roadtovr.com/augmented-...llions-apple-devices-starting-september-19th/

Apple is Bringing AR to “Hundreds of Millions” of iPhones and iPads Starting September 19th

Apple’s iOS 11 is coming to compatible devices starting September 19th, which means that if you own a recent Apple iPhone or iPad, you may have an augmented reality-capable device in your hands before the new iPhone line even launches.

ios-11-devices.png

Google also recently released an AR developer kit, ARCore, which aims to give similar AR abilities to “100 million [Android] devices at the end of preview.” Google is working with Samsung, Huawei, LG, ASUS and unnamed others to accomplish it, making AR the next battle ground for the competing brands.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Hard to pick 3 lol.
Those are good ones i remember that are also relevant to the tech

AR

ARappstore(.)com
ARcreator(.)com
ARconcerts(.)com

VR

VRstoryboard(.)com and reverse.
CannesVR(.) com
VirtualRealityp@rn@(.)com

XR

XRp@rn(.)com
XRshopping(.)com
XRvideos(.)com

MR

RealMR(.)com
SocialMR(.)com
MixedRealityGlasses(.)com

Holo

HoloGuru(.)com
HoloRealty(.)com
HoloProgram(.)com

Lightfield

LightFieldGlasses(.)com
LightfieldPhone(.)com
LightfieldTV(.)com

•••
I think they both own P$$$XR too.

Hope they've both thought the legal side through...

I am pretty sure we are both aware of each others situation not to scam each other.

He's trying to work hard for his little family just in the same way I am and I am 100% confident we both want to see each other succeed.

I would never scam someone. Just last year @marioct had a couple of domains I was interested in that he wanted $x,xxx range for.

I didn't have the funds but he said he would push the domains to my account and I could pay for them when I eventually got the money.

Within a couple of months I made sure marioct was paid in full.

If nothing else I do value my ability to keep my word.

•••
finally... landed to my account
Games AR
Game MR
.com

•••
Hello my friends,
I sold a few days ago a keyword+keyword360 .net for low xxxx
BIN price via Afternic.

•••
Thought I'll let you guys know here as well

Sold XRstories(.)com

Inbound godaddy 2k sale.

•••
On DNJ today, not mine

AugmentedReality.co
$5,000
Sedo

•••
I think this may be an "AR" sale on DNJ (not mine):

ARcardboard.com $2,500

(It's either AR, or some guy's initials! :xf.wink:)

Last edited:
•••
Just sold:
AR//Games (.) io, $400
Hand registered last week
Outbound

•••
•••
Just put this in the XR thread but thought some who read this thread might be interested as well:

"Pleased to announce that myself & @elad just completed a deal for XR P#rn (.com)

Unfortunately we are not in a position to disclose full details of the sale but I did report in another thread that we had turned down an offer of $15,000 previously but a substantially improved offer came through which we decided to take.

Even though we were gutted to let XR P#rn go as we believe it will have a great future. We have managed to acquire the following domain names which we feel are promising replacements:

XR Gaming (.com)
Short Stories (.com)"

•••
sold $250
holo,...,interface...,com
godaddy makeoffer.

Last edited:
•••
I bought HoloArt .com for 1500 usd

•••
Just hand registered "Gaming Immersion" dot-com

Within 30 minutes of registering the name I got an offer via Afternic, WTF, someone playing with me here? lol

Last edited:
•••
Yeah, it's funny the way Zuck and Meta are being pilloried for their Metaverse ambitions, when Apple and others have a near identical vision. As we've always said, there's not a chance that Apple will ever use the metaverse term, and likely the same with Google. I think Microsoft are the only other big tech company that have used it, and they seem to have tied up with Meta for VR/AR currently. Now that the idea of the metaverse has been ridiculed to the point it will take at least a decade for it to recover, if Apple does successfully create a virtual world that even goes partly mainstream in the next decade, you can be sure that the metaverse term will fall almost completely out of popular usage.
The video gaming industry was also ridiculed in the beginning, but succeeded, the future is uncertain, who knows what will happen or what names/terms will be used eventually, but it is still good to have some strong domains with "meta" and/or "verse" in them, you just never know.

•••
Totally agree.

I have sold MetaverseGroup for 75k and got many offers for the rest.
@BostonDomainer sold some other names for 6 figures total and kept his strong ones.
Some of us already made a lot of money in XR, so that's Great.
Diversify and keep in mind more than one term will be used.
We are already seeing it.
Companies with AR VR XR immersive Holo meta verse Metaverse in their names and it's only the beginning as more and more companies will join this industry that is in it's infancy.

Good luck all.
Congrats on your nice sale. And yes I agree, diversify that's it, if one keyword fails you still have another, if one market fails you still have a chance in another.

•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
Intel Project Alloy - A Must Read
http://www.pcworld.com/article/3108...first-open-source-third-party-vr-headset.html

The pace of change with new VR product designs is about to increase exponentially.
And while this is one thing to move that along, it's not the only thing.

...MORE...
http://www.trustedreviews.com/news/intel-project-alloy-vr-ar-merged-reality

'Merged Reality' - I haven;t come across that before. I guess there will be 100+ 'MergedReality' names regged from forum members here in the next hour.

I know moderators and certain individuals don't like us to discuss the comparative value of vr and other names here, but as far as Holo vs VR is concerned, the fact that there's a chance that many or most VR headsets could end up being powered by Windows Holographic is surely a factor to consider.

•••
my new 12 year old buy in .com

CyberGlasses

Old term Cyber but i liked it and more importantly I liked the price :)

cyber
ˈsʌɪbə/
adjective
  1. relating to or characteristic of the culture of computers, information technology, and virtual reality.
    "the cyber age"

•••
Had a $1500 offer on holodog/s.com as a pair but hanging onto these at the moment .

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back