IT.COM

Holo vs VR vs MR vs AR vs any other reality (All realities)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

VRdommy

Top Member
Impact
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
LBE articles have been around for a while now...It's not a going to be a branding or marketing term either way, so who cares...?

Just saying I've seen it used a lot, and more so RECENTLY (uptick)....any hoot..out the 12 or so lbe + keywords I picked up less than a week ago....I set them all up with landers..within a week Top Two already have 10 visits each .,one has 9...a few have 6, and 4...might mean nothing but everyone of them have had visits since I set them up....they are all getting type in traffic ( not saying it's a sign just sharing the data)

Last edited:
•••
Just saying I've seen it used a lot, and more so RECENTLY (uptick)....any hoot..out the 12 or so lbe + keywords I picked up less than a week ago....I set them all up with landers..within a week Top Two already have 10 visits each .,one has 9...a few have 6, and 4...might mean nothing but everyone of them have had visits since I set them up....they are all getting type in traffic ( not saying it's a sign just sharing the data)

what are u using as landers ? cheers

•••
I’m doing my first test Run with Undeveloped for this batch/niche of names

All other names I own I use Efty.

Shouldn’t be hard to figure which LBE +keywords names I scooped up now lol :xf.wink:

Last edited:
•••
I’m doing my first test Run with Undeveloped for this batch/niche of names

All other names I own I use Efty.

Shouldn’t be hard to figure which LBE +keywords names I scooped up now lol :xf.wink:

Do what you believe in mate.

Some of the richest and most successful people in the world are that because they saw things before other people. I've not really looked into LBE myself, but if you've done research on the term, see it's getting used in virtual tech (social media/news articles/tech events), go for it and don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

End of the day none of us know for sure which direction immersive tech is going and what everything is going to be called, not even experts themselves.

Last edited:
•••
Do what you believe in mate.

Some of the richest and most successful people in the world are that because they saw things before other people. I've not really looked LBE myself, but if you've done research on the term, see it's getting used in virtual tech (social media/news articles/tech events), go for it and don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

End of the day none of us know what's for sure which direction immersive tech is going and what everything is going to be called, not even experts themselves.

Very Much appreciated, well spoken , Thank you!

•••
One odd ball I picked up recently is

Immersed.World ( makes perfect sense ) sounds cool too.....com was already taken

•••

People get way too excited about traffic on their landers. I get thousands of visitors a month on my landers but they're 99% bots. I can assure you that no human is just typing in or searching for LBE domains lol..

If you are using Analytics and you see that the visitors are there for less than a second they're likely bots...

Last edited:
•••
It's worth noting that most people who are looking for domains search for them on the registrar search for available domains or in whois...you can find out how many people are looking up the whois info on your domains on Godaddy in the manage exported lists feature...google how to do it. But I can't assure you that everyone looking up your whois is human either...

•••
People get way too excited about traffic on their landers. I get thousands of visitors a month on my landers but they're 99% bots. I can assure you that no human is just typing in or searching for LBE domins lol..

If you are using Analytics and you see that the visitors are there for less than a second they're likely bots...

Thanks, I'm not overly excited ....I also have landers that get no traffic...again just sharing the data! I didn't put the house up, I literally picked a hand full of names that I think may have potential should things go that direction ...I've planted a few seeds. Wanted to share what I was thinking with the rest of you all.

•••
It's worth noting that most people who are looking for domains search for them on the registrar search for available domains or in whois...you can find out how many people are looking up the whois info on your domains on Godaddy in the manage exported lists feature...google how to do it. But I can't assure you that everyone looking up your whois is human either...

Learned about that trick awhile back too! Mostly where all the random phone calls come from after a recent reg. You are correct

•••
Somehow connected .

Acquired MyEsports(.)com

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
NDVR.com
$40,000

Not my sale, might not be VR related

•••
NDVR.com
$40,000

Not my sale, might not be VR related

VR or not that's an exceptional price for a LLLL, IMO. Only four others listed on Namebio.

Did this just close on GD Expired, or was this a private sale?

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
The HTC general CES 'PITCH'
https://indiannoob.in/htc-announces-a-wide-range-of-premium-vr-hardware-at-ces-2019/
We all know that the details are what matter ! so none of this is specific yet !

I think this year, most 'NEW' VR/AR announcements will come over the next 2-3 months and not during the show.
I'm really watching for Hololens 2 announcement before May but who knows when that would/could be delivered. They probably have production issues for now..

•••
The HTC general CES 'PITCH'
https://indiannoob.in/htc-announces-a-wide-range-of-premium-vr-hardware-at-ces-2019/
We all know that the details are what matter ! so none of this is specific yet !

I think this year, most 'NEW' VR/AR announcements will come over the next 2-3 months and not during the show.
I'm really watching for Hololens 2 announcement before May but who knows when that would/could be delivered. They probably have production issues for now..

I was just reading an article about speculations on a Hololens 2. What do you think are the major stand out improvements one should expect?

•••
I was just reading an article about speculations on a Hololens 2. What do you think are the major stand out improvements one should expect?
Well,
I really have not read much about it since the pentagon contracts but I think it should be obvious that this will have faster CPU/GPU and double the FOV than the original.
What interests me is external interfaces that may come along with the 2nd gen.
That being gigibit wi-fi or anything close. Possibly LTE cell connections.
I would not expect a 5G cell interface until a 3rd gen.
But for these of any type (not just hololens) are to work well seamlessly, will require a lot of external help yet. Or, you are going to be wearing more computer than you want.
And that kinda thing changes what I call 'teatherless time' where you run out of battery in your experience.
But I think my time line is pretty realistic given all that is going on if you kept track of all the little details. But that also means a unknown production time backlog filling orders for the government. We don't know what the defect rate is in production, but usually high as things start-out.
I feel when they have a handle on it, they will make a consumer announcement.
What the consumer gets and what the Pentagon is getting may be 2 different things as far as full specs. But we're going to see something this year.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back