IT.COM

Holo vs VR vs MR vs AR vs any other reality (All realities)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

VRdommy

Top Member
Impact
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Acquired

ImmersiveHome(.)com
ImmersiveSports(.)com

Still time guys , but not a lot :)

•••
Acquired

ImmersiveSports(.)com

When did you buy that one? Yesterday/today?

I got offered it last week, but told it got sold over the weekend.

•••
When did you buy that one? Yesterday/today?

I got offered it last week, but told it got sold over the weekend.

Some days back mate .

•••
Some days back mate .

Good buy man, lots of demos of VR/AR usage in sport and it’s being deemed ‘Immersive sports’.

So never know could be a whole new sport category, similar to eSports.

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
Hand Reg:

Immersiverooms - com

We are all lightening wallet, and we are all wrong to let go some names, I'm not totally sure but I think the mate who dropped this was wrong.

•••
Hand Reg:

Immersiverooms - com

We are all lightening wallet, and we are all wrong to let go some names, I'm not totally sure but I think the mate who dropped this was wrong.

Not a bad name, though the singular would be much better. Given where this tech is currently, and more specifically, that keyword, it's not difficult to see why it was dropped. Maintaining one's port, and trimming the proverbial fat, is a must do, especially for large port holders, IMO. GL to all...cheers!

•••
Hand Reg:

Immersiverooms - com

Nice name, especially for a handreg.

There's been some good 'room/s' domain sales.

•••
I sold VRcastingdotcom $2500

Happy New Year to all !

•••
•••
X r M i n t
X r S a v v y
X r B u c k e t
X r H a w k
X r B r o t h e r s
X r R u s h
X r J u n c t i o n
2019 first hand registers, all .coms

•••
i'm letting go of a lot of XR domains for cheap. Reach out.

•••
So does this deserve it's own thread or should the phrase/term LBE be mentioned here?

Location Based Entertainment (LBE) !!

While looking into more xr, vr,and immersive news and tech this TERM keeps popping up!

So I reg about 12 killer LBE+Keyword today.......anyones thoughts here on this? Im either way off..or with the names I just got way ahead.

•••
So does this deserve it's own thread or should the phrase/term LBE be mentioned here?

Location Based Entertainment (LBE) !!

While looking into more xr, vr,and immersive news and tech this TERM keeps popping up!

So I reg about 12 killer LBE+Keyword today.......anyones thoughts here on this? Im either way off..or with the names I just got way ahead.

It's old. Never picked up.

•••
It's old. Never picked up.

Thank you! Well I've noticed it mentioned more lately and I think this year all this tech is going to popping up everywhere, and if the term comes back Ill make something. If not im in it for xx

Last edited:
•••
I sold VRcastingdotcom $2500

Happy New Year to all !

Congrats, that would look good on namebio. I'm finally starting to get more traffic on my VR names. Saw a couple of VR commercials over the weekend on TV. Caught the last few seconds of little kids in VR on one of the bowl games, but I don't know what the product it was. Can't find it on the web either.

•••
Last edited:
•••
still holding
XRimmersive
XRbit
XR-Games
VirtualXR
LensXR
.coms

•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
I own...
ImmersiveShopper
ImmersiveHero
VirtualGarage
VRReport
and just registered XRDemos today.

All .com

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back